♧chapter 2♧

Imagine...

Walking out of school you get into your boyfriends car who picked you up every day, you seemed upset so he asks whats wrong and you say "Just drive. " He is confused but is listening and just drives, he is on his way to the highway, all of a sudden you feel a cold hand slide further up your thigh, then it goes all the way up. You put your hand on your mouth to try to hide your soft moan as your boyfriend pulls his hand out and wipes his hands on a towel then gets out of the car. You look up to see your in a the middle of the field, Confused you walk out of the car " I should really get going babe, I have work to d- " your interrupted by your boyfriend pushing you against the car with your two hands help up by one of his hands. "H-Hi." You say awkwardly. Your boyfriend starts laughing.
"H-Hi" your boyfriend mocks you while laughing. "Shut up!" You say to your boyfriend. Then he grabs you again and looks dead into your eyes. He sees your face change from annoyed to nervous. "Now I can make you nervous. " he says with a smirk on his face. " No you don't! "You say confidently, as you say that his hand slides up your thigh and up your uniform skirt making you softly moan and blush brightly. " B-babe s-stop!" You say while you burry your face in his chest. " Can't handle my hands love? " He says while chuckling. " I can't do anything without you slipping your hand up my skirt! " you say with an annoyed tone. "Want me to stop? " "Absolutely not... " making your boyfriend now laugh.
After we walked back to the car and got inside. Your boyfriend started to drive. As hes driving , I see his phone go off with the contact "#1". I was shocked. #1 hoe? Number one is what crossed my mind so I asked about it. " who's #1 on your fucking phone?! " you said with a pissed tone. " Oh shit you weren't supposed to see that! Its nothing important, Don't worry about it baby girl. " Is he serious right now?! It was nothing. It was obviously something I should know. It was going all so well too.

Part 2 of this imagine story will come out soon!!

Part 2 is out!!!

Your boyfriends Pov:

As I'm driving I get a notification on my phone. I look and I see its the ring designer.I labeled them 1,2,3 so its not suspicious. She See's it and I can tell she thinks they are hoes. "Babe who is that?... " she says. "Oh its nobody. " Shit im suspicious. I can tell shes hella upset, but I can't tell her. Its supposed to be a surprise. Im just gonna tell her its fine. Hopefully I didn't fuck up anything.

Part 3 will be out soon!!

Part 3 is out and this is the final part!!

Imagine:

His pov:

Its now Tuesday and she is still suspicious, I have to do it... Do it. I texted her if she wanted to have a picnic and she said yes, I took her to a special place and ate her favorite food. After we finished, we went to swim in the lake. she was freaking out because I was not coming up from the water, Instead I came up with a ring in a water proof box. "Babe what is this?.. " "Will you accept this promise ring, and promise to be mine forever? " "Omg Yess!! " I did it boys.

Her pov:

Its a Tuesday and I have been distant because of what happened last time I saw my boyfriend. Its been a very hard day because I have a test soon. As I'm finishing my home work I get a text from my boyfriend asking to go to lunch, I said yes even tho I hesitant. He took me to a secret place in front of a lake, It was So romantic. He asked me if I wanted to go swimming and I said sure cause why not, as we're swimming, I notice hes gone. I call out his name so many times But get no answer. Then I feel something grab my waist, I turn around and its him with a box in his hand. "Babe what is this?.. " I ask. "Will you accept this promise ring and promise to be mine forever?" "omg yes!!! " I won girls.

Alright yall this is the final part!! Hope yall liked this!! K byee luv<33