♧Chapter 5♧

Imagine:

Your boyfriend asked you to come to a party, but you said you weren't gonna go but you did anyways.  As you enter his house you see everyone look at you pitifully as you gasped. Your boyfriend was sitting there with the girl you hate the most on his lap while making out with him. You run upstairs to a random room, your vision blurred of your tears. You suddenly hear a deep voice approach you "Are you ok y/n?.." It was h/ns brother (whatever name you want) . You looked at him and ran up to him while crying in his chest/arms. He immediately knew what happened, he told you to stay there and he goes down stairs. He immediately See's your (ex) boyfriend still making out with the girl you hate. Then  luke (lets call your exs brother luke.) Tells everyone to move out of the way and they listen to him. Then he walks up to your ex and grabs him by the neck and says "Why the fuck would you cheat on y/n with a fucking hoe?! " Then your Boyfriend tries to reply and say "Y/n is useless!! She never wanted to have sex cause she to scared!! " Then Luke slaps your ex and Yells " Ok?! If she didn't want to have sex with you doesn't mean cheat on her you piece of shit!! " Then luke starts Beating up your ex until you can't  recognize him. Luke punchs your ex one more time and goes back up stairs. He goes back to the room were you were in To see you sleeping on his bed. He closes the door and Picks you up his shirts only leaving you in your Thong. He lays you back down and luke lays down with you. He kisses you forhead while hugging your waist  and says "Goodnight baby girl. " You hear him say that but you just smile in your sleep.

The end<3