Visitors to the ocean kindom(part 2)

Scott's POV
After that meeting we got to see where we're staying each room looks like the kingdom of who staying in that room once Queen Lizzy showed us are rooms everyone went to sleep tomorrow we would be talking about something else instead of the demon. I couldn't sleep that night something about The cod father I believe that what he was call was of he seemed familiar. When I finely fell asleep the nightmares start.

"We be back by tonight son"
"See ya"
It always starts like this I thought
As I walked around the kingdom people bowed girls freaked out (not like I like any of them) then a guard runs up to me and tell me my parents are dead.

In the morning everyone was busy getting ready for the day I was the first one at the dining table out of the guest after we ate, we started talking about what each kingdom sells. As they talked they started talking about the demon again.
The king of the jungle seem to like the demon a lot by like I mean love it kinda weird.
When the meeting was over everyone started heading off before I left the cod father asked if he could order some wool I said yes and he ordered some lime wool
Jimmy's POV
All them people are so nice the king of Rivendell seem really shy. "hmm" as I went to start to swim Queen Lizzy aka my seabling ask if I would like to stay for lunch so we can catch up I said yes of course. But in the back of my mind I kept thinking about the king of Rivendell.

Hello hello
Im pointing out that Scott's kingdom is named after Rivendell from frozen.
Words:297