carma is a bitch

Wow, another day going to a strip club with my mum, i have no idea how she likes this , its a bit worrying but to come to think about it everything about it is worrying and i could sit her and tell you every single one of them if i could but that boring so im not going to.

This time was differnt going there, there were no boys and infact there was nobody there atall.

So my mum being her went out looking , if i was her i would of just gone home but no, she has to bang someone to be happy. I do feel sorry for her but its her choise.

I got bored and started to walk around and then i got bored of that so i sat down were manky boy boxers were, i know what your think why did she said there well that was probly the only seat there.

Demi !! Come here meet rob.

Great another one of my moms ugly boy friends brill.

Mom speaks: demi im sorry but we live in a small house right, so im sorry im gunna gave to kick you out if you want ill bulied you a house in the garden.

Demi speaking: kicked out what am a dog you through out and makes a dog house for , whats next are you to buy me a dog coller!!

Mom speaks: if you want.

Demi: you jokeing me.

Mom: nope now you can go see ya toodles.

Wtf toodles who says that!

Got kicked out wow death wait around corners.