-Just another day-(X[DS!Cross] x reader)

Requested by tmntwolfgirl86 . Hope you enjoy!

Y/n POV:
"Put Kevin back down X!" Midnight voice rang throughout the hallways of the house, this caused my to fall off the bed and hit the floor. As I groan in pain, I started hearing footsteps come closer to my room door, only for it to be busted down by my boyfriend, X. 'He probably heard me fall' I thought as he helped me back onto my feet. "Are you ok? Do you need healing? Do you want f/h/d( favourite hot drink)?..." he continued asking questions while hugging me, stuffing me face into his chest. "Mmmpf", "what?".

X's POV:
I looked down to see my girlfriend head stuffed onto my chest(If you taller than him, then he brought you down to his chest height) and I couldn't help but laugh as I let her go. "Shut up dumbass, and no I don't need healing I only fell off. Come on, let go down before the house gets burned down." She lightly punched my shoulder and dragged me downstairs towards the kitchen. We were met with the sight of the breakfast in the frying pan burned and Hack and Midnight fighting on the floor.

Y/n POV:
I walked towards the stove and quickly dispose the burned food on the pan and clean it making a fresh batter of pancake mix and start making pancakes while X shoved Midnight and Hack into the dining room and walked back in to help me with the plates and food.

~Timeskip to when the food is done~

Y/n POV:
X and I brought out four plates of stacked pancakes and placed them on the table as the other two looked at the food in amazement for how it looked. We sat down and started eating, the boys pretty much devoured the breakfast as they got ready to head to cause chaos again. "Thank you for breakfast y/n!" Midnight and Hack said in unison. "Breakfast was absolute delight n/n, we be back some where around noon. Love you." X exclaimed as he hugged me, "love you too, you penguin." He kissed me before running out the door to join his group and locking it. I chuckled as I started wash the dishes. "Those idiots..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Hope this was to your liking, I am definitely better than last time. Anyways bye!