【37】

❝ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴇʀᴠɪx❞

' Talk. '

And by that, he really meant talk, not sex.

But it was a different kind of talk; talking through bodies as one's naked body is pressed against their significant other without any funny business.

"Come more.....closer."

He ordered once every article of clothing except for your panties were off. Neither did he ask you to take them off because he was very well aware of the light period you were having, something quite normal when one goes through a miscarriage.

With that in mind, having intercourse with you is the last thing he'd do at the moment, he doesn't want to hurt 'his woman'.

"Are you feeling cold?" He raised such a question by ignoring the fact how his body was providing you with the utmost warmth one rarely gets.

A simple nod in response, that was all.

Two naked individuals together below the sheets, chest-to-chest, providing one another the warmth through each other's bodies, ultimate transparency, the best disguise in the month of Halloween.

Every 5 seconds, he'd place a kiss on your forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, each and every part of your face with a 'ch' just to declare how worried he was indirectly.

'You had your dinner?'

'Is your head still aching?'

'Are you having any cramps?'

'Want me to massage you instead of hugs?'

'Want me to sing you a lullaby?'

'Want me to tell you a bedtime story?'

"I'm not a kid."

"Your YinYang's nips are tickling my chest."

You sarcastically hit his chest and chuckled as he in return planted a sweet kiss on top of your head.