The Time Of Their Lives.

It was girls night out and her friends and her got dressed up and they decided to hit the new club that opened in town. They all dressed up in sequins dresses and flawless make up. She wore a small number but a low neckline and her signature red lipstick, she was ready for a night out after her tough breakup, she felt like she deserved it.
So they all went to the club she and her two best friends. They reserved a table in the private lounge and they all sat down and ordered Vodka and Tequila and they were gonna celebrate. So they did shots and then tipsy they hit the dance floor because their favourite jam came one and they had to dance on it. She and her best friends starting grinding and dancing sexy because they could. While dancing she felt two strong arms around her and a felt a warm breath on her neck she looked up and damn she saw a beautiful man. Strong Jawline, deep chocolate brown eyes and midnight black hair with a handsome smirk on his face. She looked back at her friends and all they did was smile and let her be. So she turned around and danced with her mysterious man.
She got onto her toes and whispered in his ear "I'm Caitlin" and he whispered "Ray, it's a pleasure to meet you gorgeous Caitlin." After that they danced and then he hung out with her. He sat close to her all night conversation buzzing among the two of them and she felt so amazing because it felt like she knew this guy for a long, long time. Eventually he got so close he looked into her eye and kissed her on the cheek and then on her neck, and then he whispered low "Let's get out of here" and all she could do swallow and nod, because he made her wet and excited.
He got up and held out his hand and she took it and smiled up at him, and then she looked at her friends and they had a conversation with their eyes and they all knew what she meant. She got up and he helped her down the stairs and when they walked out of the club he took her hand up looked her intensely in her eyes and kissed the back of her hand and the butterflies that fluttered in her stomach was way too much to handle and all she could do was smile widely. He walked over to his car and opened the door for her and put her in, he then walked over to his side and got in and started driving.
Eventually they reached his place, he parked his car in the parking lot and got out and came onto her side and helped her out the car and all she could think was "What a gentleman " she smiled in gratitude and then they both got onto the elevator, he pressed the button of the elevator to his floor and looked at her and she smiled at him and looked him right in the eyes and he smirked touched her cheek first and then her lips with his thumb and then he got real close and kissed her, hard and sweet. They kept kissing each other until she heard the door open and the pulled away. And all he did was look at her and he take her hand in his and pull her towards his front door. And she put her arms around him from behind and kissed his neck and kept roaming her hands around his body. He quickly opened the door and pulled them both in and then his lips were back on hers he pulled her close, both their bodies close no spaces left between them she already started removing the buttons of his shirt and he pushed her butt and held her up and started walking to his bedroom. He put her on the bed and kissed her deep, he then looked her in the eyes and took her panties off and he smiled at her kissed her and all she could do was sigh heavily, he bent down to the apex of her thighs he kissed her on her inner thighs and trailed towards her pussy and finally she felt his warm breath on her wet pussy and he finally put his month on her and kissed her so deep that she moaned and he laughed and whispered "So wet, so sweet" and she gripped the sheets because he went in deeper and then he added a finger and kept playing with her clit making her go crazy. And she never felt so good in her life. He went down on her until the came down from her high and kissed her on her lips. She could taste herself on his tongue and it drove her wild. She kissed him hard and pushed him down on the bed, removed his shirt, his pants and left him in his boxers. Then she let him lay down and she took a step back off the bed and stood up and she twirled in her little black dress and she could see the lust in his eyes. She slowly removed her dress off her body and turned around took off her bra then bent down seductively and removed her shoes off so he could see her pussy clearly. She then turned around ran her hands around her body and walked towards the bed and then she got on to the bed crawled over slowly to him and came face to face with his covered cock, she removed his boxers and saw his big, veiny girth she bent her head down and licked the tip of his dick and then took it inside her warm wet mouth and all he did was groan out loud she bobbed her head up and down and the next thing he did was put both his hands in her hair and thrust up into her mouth she kept sucking him, until he stopped her and said gruffly "Come here" and she did and he took her face close to his and kissed her hard and then flipped them over. He reached out to his drawer and pulled out a condom he rolled it on his cock and positioned in front of her warm, wet pussy and slowly he pushed into her and they both moaned together in relief. He started his slowly thrusting into her and kissed her on the lips and then on the neck and then he trailed down to here perky tits he kissed her there and took her nipple into his mouth and the other nipple between his fingers and then he started thrusting faster and faster she screamed "Ray" and all he said was "Fuck Caitlin you feel so good" and he kept thrusting faster and and faster until she flipped them and she was on top and then she was filled to the peak this position was exhilarating and then she started swirling and grating her hips so that the friction got more intense and he had his hands on her boobs.  She was close and so was he, he started pumping his hips from below and she kept bouncing they kept going faster and faster, he pulled her close to him and kissed her hard and he looked in her eyes and said "You're perfect " and then he kissed her neck and she was getting closer to her release and he knew that so he pumped into her harder and deeper until she fell off her cliff and he joined her too and they fell together the climax was earth shattering, she collapsed on him and he kissed her forehead and flipped them over, he got up went to the bathroom and he got a warm towel for her and cleaned her up and all she did was smile at him and say "Thank you" and smiled back saying "Anything for you beautiful" and then he laid down at the side of her and kissed her goodnight and they both fell asleep in each others arms. Feeling content and happy.