The Party

We're both at a party, it was one of those black tie events I wore a champagne coloured dress with a thigh high slit and he was in his suit the one that he looked so good in, my favourite one. We had just gotten in and he put out out his hand for me to take and I did he kissed the back of my hand and then interlaced our fingers. He smiled at me and I smiled back. he knew I hated so many people around me and I got a tad bit anxious so he held my hand tight and walked to our table. I glanced around and looked at the people around our table and I didn't know anyone and I just looked back down and sat down and the nervousness started I looked around and then I saw of all people a person I never ever wanted to see again my god awfull ex damn it. For a few seconds I closed my eyes tightly and I wished the ground would swallow me while. and I forced myself to breathe and then I heard him say my name and I looked at him he asked me what's the matter and I told him what was up and all he did was lean in and brush a kiss on my neck and then whispered in my ear how lucky he was to have me and how gorgeous I looked and then he said it was my exes loss and his gain, my ex didn't know what he lost. but my guy knew, he knew me and he saw through me and then he looked me in the eye faced me fully and out his hand around my chair so we were real close, he put one warm hand on my thigh and rubbed his hands up and down my thigh closer upward everytime his hand moved then he kisses me hard and slow and then whispered how he can't wait to get me out of my dress and fuck me till I whimpered and moaned his name till I was drained out and I couldn't walk the next day and that's when i knew he's my soulmate. so I leaned in close to his neck and I kiss him gently there and I take a deep breath so I can smell his cologne and then I whisper "can't wait." smiling bashfully at the love of my life.
So we stayed he danced with me, I held him close and he held me and he sang the songs that played in my ear and he dipped me low and kissed me. he made me forget everyone in the room and for a moment it was just us, all I see is him.
Eventually the party got over and he helped me into my coat and then we got into the car. The divider was up and it was only the two of us. he looked at me his gaze hot and I knew what he was thinking before I could blink his lips were on mine and he kissed me like I would disappear we kissed and his hand trailed up on my slit and my hands were gripping his neck and I grabbed his hair we kept kissing me driving me wild. Soon enough we stopped at our appartment and we both got out. We were inside the apartment and I closed the door last and I looked at him and he was in the kitchen getting a glass of water he sipped his water and his eyes were on me, so I first removed my heels and then my earrings and then my necklace and my watch and bracelet I looked back up at him and then I turned around and undid my hair and then with a wink I walked into our room and he was right behind me. I stood at the foot of our bed and waited for him and soon enough he was behind me he moved my hair aside and kissed my neck and then he unzipped my dress and it fell to the floor. His lips were back on my neck he said against my skin"I've been waiting for this the entire night." and then he pulled my body closer to his front he kisses my neck again and both of his hands cup my boobs from behind and squeezes he kisses me some more and then he pushes me on the matress. My stomach is against the matress. He takes off my underwear and then slowly licks my pussy gently and then his tongue circles my clit and it drives me wild I whimper, the next thing he does is put a finger in me and he hooks me inside and touches my sweet spot and I grind against his finger to get closer to my high. But he stops and retracts. Wait and then he comes up to my hear and whispers "You will only come on my cock" and then he pushes into me without a warning and I moan his name loud. And he says "Yes baby, take it in like a good girl. Take my cock." And I do fully he grabs my throat from behind and pumps into me he groans out loud and he thrusts again and he hits my g and I shout his name and then he keeps the same pace and reach faster and faster and I ask him "Are you right behind me darling, or am I coming alone?" And all he says"I'm with you baby" he brings my upper body towards his chest. He grips my boobs and then he moves me in me more deeper and we're both so close he says "Kiss me" and I do he goes in deeper and eventually I come with a moan which gets lost in his mouth and right after that he comes too and then we both lie down on the bed and he turns towards me cups my cheek and says "Remember I keep my promises." I smile because he always does. He kisses me on my lips, my cheeks my eyes and my forehead and we say goodnight to each other and he hugs me tight and I can't help feeling. This is home.