Guilty Or Innocent

Before returning to the Metropolitan Police Department, Kim Dokja decided to go to the company where Yoo Joonghyuk works, since the clues he has obtained are still incomplete. Once the detective heard the testimonies of Yoo Joonghyuk's colleagues about his whereabouts yesterday at ten o'clock, he will be able to confirm whether the evidence he has gathered up to this point is useful or not.

If Yoo Joonghyuk stayed inside the company, and didn't go out, then he can't be the killer. But if he left at ten o'clock, that means he went to meet Yoo Sangha; for some reason he killed her and brought her body to the company break room.

With various possibilities in mind, Kim Dokja entered the company where Yoo Joonghyuk works, just as he entered thru the door, he saw one of his fellow colleague talking to a worker from the company. The detective approached asking about the situation: "Did you find something useful for the investigation?"

The detective turned around looking at Kim Dokja: "This man told me that the suspect left the company at ten o'clock, then returned at twelve o'clock."

Kim Dokja ran his hand through his hair, the information he was looking for has already been obtained by one of his colleagues, confirming that Yoo Joonghyuk is probably the murderer. Since they already have enough evidence, they can arrest Yoo Joonghyuk, from there, they will question him again to see what he has to say in his defense.

"We already have enough evidence, arrest Yoo Joonghyuk." Kim Dokja left the job to his colleague, he didn't want to arrest his fated alpha; it would be too much for his heart.

Kim Dokja also did not want to see how they would take him, so he decided to go ahead, he must show the clues he had found to his superior to hear his opinion on the matter.

...

After reaching The Metropolitan Police Department: Kim Dokja with hurried steps went to the office of his superior, to his surprise he is standing outside his office, it was like he knew that Kim Dokja was going to arrive.

"Have you found something?"

Kim Dokja gives him all the clues that he has found, he even commented on what he thought so far and about the information of his colleague, but although the detective has all the necessary evidence, he still thinks it was too easy.

Kim Dokja doubts that Yoo Joonghyuk is the murderer he has been looking for for almost a year, there is no doubt that Yoo Sangha died in the same way as the other victims and he even had the same mark on her body. Although the evidence suggests that it's the same murderer; Kim Dokja is not convinced that this is the case.

He thinks that Yoo Joonghyuk took the opportunity to imitate the most wanted criminal, hoping not to get caught. His tactic of taking Yoo Sangha's body to the company was not a very good idea, it was stupid on his part, if the victim's body had not been found at the company it would be more difficult to find the culprit.

When Kim Dokja thought about that matter, he found a hole in his research. The detective recalled the video from the surveillance camera, Yoo Joonghyuk did not leave the company until very late. How it's possible that he left at ten without being caught by the cameras? Could it be that the workers of the company had told lies?

They may be trying to frame him, if so, the killer must be among one of the fellow liars. There is also the possibility that Yoo Joonghyuk wore a disguise, hiding from surveillance cameras, if that is the case Kim Dokja should rewatch the video and pay more attention than before.

Without wasting any more time, the detective gave himself the task of watching the video again, he must be completely sure that Yoo Joonghyuk left the building at ten o'clock and returned at twelve. Without taking his gaze for any second from the screen, the detective watched the video, focusing on each person who left the company.