10. Goodbye for now

After a long nap it was time for Mia to pack her suitcase. Lando went with her to the hotel to help her and carried her bags into his car. The mood switched, they were both down because they knew they had to say goodbye to each other in a few hours.

When they arrived at the airport Lando looked at Mia and moved a few of her loose strands of hair behind her ear. They stared at each other when Lando said:
L: "I really meant what I said at new years eve. I would love to get to know you, these days have been amazing. Please stay who you are okay? Don't let the people back home bring you down okay? "
Mia had a few tears in her eyes nodded and hugged Lando tight. "Thank you, once again for everything. I will call you when I landed okay?" Lando nodded and pulled Mia in for one last hug and gave a sweet kiss on her forehead. He wanted to kiss her right then and there but he knew she wanted to take things slow.

As Mia walked off to check in she looked back one more time and saw Lando standing there and looking at her like this. 

She laughed and blows a kiss in his way and walked into the airport

Never in a million year would she think that booking a random flight would have brought her someone in her life who makes her feel like she is worth every breath.