A story (prologue)

An instrument melancholy melodies could be heard from across the living room. Of all the messy rooms in this house, only one room which contained a big piano and a few potted plants; some of which had already begun to show signs of withering, Zhang Zhehan could feel the deepest silence. A ray of sunlight shone through the empty room, but he felt no warmth at all. His heart was long dead already. It was his nearly shattered and dusty window frames, a dirty floor which was covered and full of blank white papers, and a grand piano that had accompanied this man for the past few years. Ever since the person he loved the most had left in the blink of an eye, Zhang Zhehan had been unable to feel the meaning of this life anymore. What is he living for? Is it just to feel the bitterness and misery of this life?

Gradually, the tone of the melodies became more and more gloomy, he poured all his emotional feelings towards this one song. Songs composed and played for him. Usually he would be the one whom was always sitting on the white sofa in this room and listening to him play the piece, but now… he's no longer in this world, so who's going to listen to him now? His rant? His real inner voice?

Clear tears fell from his eyelids and rolled down both of his cheeks; remembering the past, exactly 4 years ago. If only he is given a chance by God, I will make him feel how much love a Zhang Zhehan feels for Gong Jun. But time... can't turn back.

This is my story.