Han Han 弟弟 (Dìdì)

The teenage guy placed his hands on the wall; like wanting to trap Zhehan so he can't go anywhere, one leg also kicking the sturdy object. Zhang Zhehan felt like he just wanted to die. Unable to react or speak, only stammered. What does he want to do? Zhehan tried to threaten him. "W-what are you going to do? You know there are people passing by right? And... don't look at me like that! You're giving me the creeps!"

The "perverted" man looked like he wanted to "eat" him, like a ferocious tiger wanting to pounce on its prey. Unbeknownst to him, his almond-shaped eyes seemed to emit an irresistible passion. He looked around, people's eyes were wide, mouths were opened as wide as possible, and some were whispering and giggling. Others dropped their books, spilled their drinks, and gathered in small groups to see what was going on. The 'chemistry' of these two matched very well, they thought. One was panicking and his cheeks were as red as an apple, while the other was trying to "seduce him." What is this drama airing now? Maybe the other one was crazy about watching soap operas and was trying to practice "that" scene live?

Zhehan's heart skipped a beat, his eyes staring straight at Gong Jun's black pupils. He couldn't just wait for death here alone! He had to find a quick way to escape from this tense situation! He turned his attention to the other students who were watching them with their mouths open. Up until now, Gong Jun had still not done anything with him, just staring at him blankly.

Ah, Zhehan could kick that d*mn c*ck of his with all his might! I'll see his reaction later! But on second thought, I guess that's... too cruel. Zhehan never did anything bad to others, some people said that he was too good to live in this world. His reputation as a "sweet little angel" has been held since birth. But he also couldn't just stand here and do nothing! Slowly but surely, Gong Jun brought his face closer to Zhehan's soft lips while muttering his thoughts in his heart. "Only 30 seconds, Gong Jun. You can do this! If you get punished again, blame that bastard Fan Jin Wei!"

Actually, he could have refused this dare, but because he was too prestige and he didn't want to lose, he agreed and promised to do it. On the condition that Jin Wei does his schoolwork. Zhehan and Gong Jun's world were seemed to be upside down. Zhehan is a perfectionist, the kindest person in the world, a little spoiled because many people spoiled him, and a student with the highest grades in the class is side by side with the laziest, shameless, and always getting into trouble anytime and anywhere student. Wherever he is, therein lies the problem. Those words could explain Gong Jun's personality perfectly.

"H-hello sir... We are right next to the teacher's office... If they saw us like this, how are we going to explain it..." Zhehan tried to reason with him again by bringing up the names of the teacher, the principal, and moreover, everyone -people all over this school!

Now his body was pressed against the wall, his legs drooping limply, and he blinked many times, wishing this was all just a bad dream. Wake up from sleep Zhang Zhehan! Don't be lazy to wake up..! But, after all this time, he hasn't woken up from his slumber or "hallucinations." All he saw before his eyes, inches away from him, was Gong Jun's face; sweat dripped slightly from his forehead, and Zhehan could clearly hear his heartbeat and his breathing which was slightly faster than usual. He couldn't take it anymore! He wanted him to say all kinds of swearing at this shameless person.

When the lips of the two of them were about to touch each other and rub gently, and when Zhehan had already given up on his fate. 'D*mn it, is he going to steal my first kiss? ', the metal framed door next to them slid open, and out came Wei Zheming who was happy that the gift he had made was well received by teacher Youming. "Han Han, I'm ready. Let's go to-"

'Ring ring ring' the sound of the school bell ringing loudly distracted everyone from the scene. It was time for the first lesson to start. Eh, but people still haven't left that particular place, wondering if these two people they ship would end well or not. What takes them so long! They were f*cking impatient. Actually, not bad, the first day of school they were all served with steaming hot tea. Breaking news! Two teenage boys were seen enjoying their romantic moment and were in their own world.

To the extent, two different voices spoke at the same time.
"Han Han, who is that~" (in a mocking tone)
"Go back to your classes. Why is it so crowded here?"

A bespectacled woman stepped into of the crowd. Seeing this fierce figure, all the students immediately dispersed and fled as quickly as possible. Leaving Zhehan, Gong Jun and Wei Zheming, who was still staring at the two of them with mocking glances. Zhehan was instantly shaken back to reality, and pushed Gong Jun who was almost clinging to him while screaming in panic. "Yu Lao shi, he was the one whom disturbed me first! It's not my fault!"

Zhehan legit threw Gong Jun under the bus like that, leaving Gong Jun speechless. But he had no argument with him, after all, he was the one whom approached him first. I'll definitely beat up that Fan Jin Wei later! He lowered his head, trying to explain. "Yu Lao shi, I didn't do that on purpose. I will never do it again from now on."

"What's unintentional?! There are many witnesses here, ask them! A-Ming, did you see that earlier? Is this person doing it on purpose or not?"

Wei Zheming just smiled, and shrugged his shoulders; pretending to not know anything.

"Aiya, Xiao di di, big brother doesn't mean to! Look, your friend also said yes." Gong Jun snorted. Seeing Zhehan's short stature, he preferred to call him little brother, even though they were of the same age and grade. Also wanted to see his annoyed reaction. Sure enough, the reaction of the person in front of him was very cute. "F*ck your life! How dare you call me little brother?!"

"Alright, hurry back to class." Bu Yu gave them a stern look, the look every teacher would have when they see wayward students. As the principal, she of course had to be strict and patrol the school to see the attitude of the students and what they were doing. "Gong Jun, don't let me catch you like this again. Either intentionally or unintentionally."

"Yes, Yu Lao shi!" Gong Jun said excitedly. He then looked at Zhehan who was still frowning, and started mocking him again. "Little brother Han Han~"

"Who are you to call me Han Han? Only A-Ming can call me Han Han." The strict principal had returned to her office, to check new students datas, leaving those two whom were still arguing with each other.

"Actually, it's okay, this fellow student right here. Everyone calls Zhehan Han Han anyway. It's not just me."