Just getting started!

It all started when I wanted to start being a youtuber. I always saw these texing story's where they take this texting app and do storys on them. So I decided to start there! I dowloaded the app and started doing a story on them. I did a story on something quite popular. It's a story based on a show called Miraculous Ladybug (Tales of ladybug and Chat noir) and its where there are 2 teenagers that get these jewels called a miraculous. And they must keep their identitys a secret from this villain called Hawk Moth. And they make the characters play truth or dare and make the teenagers share their secret identitys and their love for each other and thats how the videos go. So I decided why not do that for my video. So i started to work on my video. It took some time but I finished it. It took soooo long to make it as a video, but it finally finished. Then thats when I posted it on youtube. It took sometime but (I think) the next day I hit my very first subscriber. I was so excited!! And trust me i was excited. So then i came up with an idea to tell that one suscriber to go to other vids and tell them about my channel and to subscribe. Now that i say it, it just sounds like im using my subscribers for more. Anyways thats when i started posting a new series. Which is an MLP series (equestria girls version) and i only made part 1 and 2 and then I stopped with the series and gave up on it. Then i discovered this screen recording. Don't know how but i figured it out. Then from there i started post (some) Roblox, Gacha life, And some other random stuff.

Thats how it all got started. But it doesnt stop there. I improved so much this (over) one year. But im very happy of what im doing now and from this point forward im not quiting anytime soon.