Another Scenario

You are stuck in a house with Kazakhstan, Russia, Poland, Finland, and Iceland during a freak hurricane. You, being a idiot, decide that you should all play hide and seek to pass the time. You all scatter while Iceland seeks. 5 minutes later you hear a loud squeal before light sobbing. What do you do. 

Aries: Stay in your hiding spot, if you can't see them, they can't see you. 

Taurus: You throw a rock across the floor to distract whatever or whoever it is before trying to sneak away. 

Cancer: You are oblivious as you are watching YouTube with headphones on. 

Gemini: You bust out of your hiding spot with a bayonet, accidentally killing Iceland who was just turning the corner while crying. 

Leo: You decide to investigate so you just follow the sound, you find Finland's body and a trail of tears leading away from the crime scene. 

Virgo: You start crying as well. You are found and killed. 

Libra: Thankfully you are hiding with Scorpio and so you just stay behind them for safety. 

Scorpio: Unluckily you were hiding with Libra and are now tasked with protecting them. You hate your life.

Sagittarius: You walk around the house with homemade pipe bombs strapped to your chest with detonator in hand. You never find anybody. 

Capricorn: You were found sleeping on the couch by authorities. You were questioned and released. 

Aquarius: You hide in the fridge believing that if it saved Indiana Jones it will save you. The fridge did not save you.

Pisces: You hide under the bed and survive.