epilogue (part 2) *the end :(*

HOONJAE

I went present shopping with the 100 thousand won Papa gave me plus some money I have. Hey, look, I was 100 thousand short okay? The present I'm buying him is actually quite expensive. I have about five hours until the time I agreed with Sunki to meet up at the carnival.

I walked into the music shop and walked around looking at albums of his favourite idol groups aka his fathers group and another one. I smiled when I stumbled across the guitar shelves. Bingo.

"You need any help picking one out?", A familiar voice asked me as I turned around with surprise at who it was.

"Jongwon?"

What's a 14 year old doing working at a music shop? Does Jungwon and Jay know their son is working at a young age? Jongwon's eyebrow raised slightly when he saw me.

"Jae-hyung? What are you doing here?"

"Uhh, picking a present for Sunki. More importantly, what are you doing here? Do you work here?", his eyes went wide as he shook his head.

"I'm just a customer like you. I saw someone staring so intently at the guitars and wanted to see if they needed help. Turns out it was you, hyung."

Oh. Well I guess that's a relief. 14 is too young to work.

"Uhh, well I guess I do need some help.", Jongwon smiled and snapped his fingers.

"I gotchu bro. I know all about guitars."

"Great. Um, I'm looking for an Acoustic guitar."

"Okay..Sunki-hyung is an expert at playing the guitar, right?", I nodded.

"Alright so, for experts, acoustic guitars can be quite expensive. You have enough?"

"Duh. I know that much.", He laughed softly and nodded.

Jongwon helped me in picking a good old school acoustic guitar and I was satisfied with it and paid for it. Might have cost me a little over 400 thousand won but anything for my Sunki. Wait, my Sunki?! He's not mine! Well, not yet..I plan to confessing to him if we turn out to be mates.

"Good luck hyung. I have to go. Seongwon wants me at home.", I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks for the help. You take care of yourself and Seongwon, alright?", He smiled and nodded, walking away and waved at me as I waved back.

I checked the time and sighed in relief. There was still about three hours. I really hope he likes my present. I'm going to confess no matter what. Even if we end up not being mates, I need him to know that I have feelings for him.

I looked around the carnival trying to find the familiar cute, fierce looking boy that I was undeniably in love with.

"Come on Sunki..where are you.."

"Boo!", I screamed like a girl when someone shouted boo, touching my shoulders. I jumped away from the person, ready away to fight them before realising it was Sunki.

He laughed as I glared at him. He laughed so hard, he was wiping off tears. I smacked his very toned chest as he giggled.

"Relax scaredy-cat, it's just me."

"I know that. I'm not blind. and I was not scared at all."

He laughed even harder as I pouted. He finds my pain funny.

"You know you're so mean-Hmph!", I felt my face smushed into his toned chest.

He pulled me into a hug. I smiled, my cheeks flushed from being so close to his chest. I closed my eyes, just taking in his scent and strong..alpha pheromones. It took me awhile to get over the fact that I was born an Omega but if my alpha is Sunki, I don't mind.