chapter 13

"You killed them all" Bain whispered. 

"There are others. Aradhell. Come. Tauriel-" Legolas as cut off by Tauriel saying "I will stay here to keep the children safe"

But before heading towards the door the high elf lady couldn't help but tease Tauriel. 

"Are you sure it's the children you want to keep safe or is it a certain dwarf named Kili?"

"Shut up" Tauriel whispered back.

"Aradhell" the faint voice of Legolas from the outside called for Aradhell.

"Take care of you and the others" 

"The same goes for you and Legolas"

With that Aradhell went outside looking for Legolas. And she did found him. Chasing an orc.

"LEGOLAS" Aradhell shouted

This got Legolas distracted which was an advantage for the orc to punch him and throw him farther away. In other words the orc threw Legolas in Aradhells direction causing Legolas to hit his head on a pole and Aradhell hitting her head on his chest.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine what about you?" she replied.

"I've dealt with worse"

They then heard a chuckle and saw the orc, that Legolas was fighting and chasing earlier, looking back at them chuckling then leaving with other orcs.

"Stay here"

Legolas stood up as soon as he can and followed the orcs.

"Legolas, you can't fight that many orcs all on your own let me help you"

"No it's too dangerous for you I can handle this myself" Legolas responded to Aradhell and kept walking.

"LEGOLAS!"

"LEGOLAS DON'T!"

"STOP WALKING AWAY FROM ME AND LISTEN ATLEAST THIS ONCE! LEGOLAS!" Aradhell shouted and shouted.

"WHAT?! WHAT IS IT  THAT YOU WANT?!" Legolas stopped and shouted back

"What I want is for you to stay here and not follow the orcs straight to danger"

"You don't get to tell me what I do and don't"

"Legolas please just listen to me this one time"

"Why don't you just go back to your beloved dwarf after all he is the reason we left the kingdom isn't he? You and Tauriel just wanted to find him now we're here involed in this mess"

"Beloved dwarf? OH COME ON WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOUR SAFETY AND SOMEHOW YOU MANAGE TO CHANGE THE CONVERSATION AND MAKE IT ABOUT KILI"

"WELL ISN'T EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM?!" 

"THAT'S ENOUGH YOU ARE OVER REACTING ABOUT HIM. I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR HIM. I SEE HIM AS A FRIEND AND NOTHING MORE THAT'S JUST YOUR IMMATURE SELF  TALKING"

"I thought you liked him"

"AND WHERE EXACTLY DID YOU GET THAT IDEA?!"

"I...   I'm actually not sure where"

"Oh dear goodness Legolas please just listen to me and don't follow those orcs. Please, My Prince" Aradhell pleaded.

Legolas looked back at the orcs who was far far away from them all evacuating the town. He then turned back to Aradhell and nodded his head saying that he will listen to her this time silently.

Thoughts about this book?