Your Future With Namjoon

HOW YOU MEET

HOW YOU MEET

      You were working at Starbucks as a cashier and you were having a bad day.  You had gotten into a fight with your landlord and he threatened to kick you out if you didn't come up with the rent by the end of the day.  You were stressing bad because you had tried to tell the landlord that you would not get paid until the end of the week, but he wasn't having it and told you to have it to him by the end of the day or you would be out.  

      So now your at work wondering if you were going to get an eviction notice by the time you got home tonight because you still hadn't paid the rent yet.  You had told the landlord that you had to work tonight so hopefully he listened.  All this put you in a bad mood and you tried not to take it out on your customers, but you still did.  

       About an 4 hours into your shift your boss had called you into her office.  You were getting kind of scared because you didn't know what to expect when you walked into her office.  You made it to her door and knocked.  She said come in so you went in and sat in the chair in front of her desk.  Your boss told you that she was getting a lot of complaints from customers on you being rude and mean to them, she then told you that this was unexceptable behavior and she has to let you go.  You understood and grabbed your things and clocked out.  You were so upset that you couldn't go home so you just sat at the park at a picnic table and cried.  

          While you were crying you hadn't noticed that someone had come up behind you until they tapped you on the shoulder.  "Miss are you ok", the stranger said.  You looked up and saw that it was none other than Namjoon from BTS.   You were in complete shock at first and didn't know what to say.  You told Namjoon what had happened and that you were ok.  He then asked for your name and you told him Mackenzie.  He then offered to pay your rent for you, which you objected to, but he wasn't listening.  He wrote you a check for the amount you needed and then gave you his phone number incase you had anymore problems.  You thanked him and he gave you a hug and then left.  You walked back to your apartment and gave the landlord the check, which he happily accepted.  Then you went home and went to bed because you were just so tired from today.  You slept really good that night.

YOUR 1ST DATE

              You and Namjoon had been talking none stop ever since that day at the park.  You had recently moved into a house thanks to Namjoon's help.  He didn't like you living in that run down apartment so he bought you a very nice house.