Chapter 4: Confession(Alot of fluff)

HEYYYY YDHDHHDH, sorry for updating abit late, I went to some cosplay party with my best friend and we both matched in Monokuma hoodies(dang I miss danganronpa) since we didn't really have enough money for an actual cosplay but it was fun, we got to play spin the bottle and other stuff lol. Btw Yogurt cream confessed to Lilac after his father left for some shit (next chapter is smut and it will be bottom Yogurt Cream since this fanfic will mostly have bottom Lilac but I'll make sure it will be delicious to be fair!) Btw is rough kissing considered as implied smut? If so then there is implied smut here but yes

------------------------------------------------

Yogurt Cream's pov:

"Master, Yogurt Cream!" One of my servants shouted out, I woke up startled from that. Slightly pissed out from the sudden disturbance to my beauty sleep but I tried to not mind from it,

I sat up questioning and sighed, "What's up?" "Your father has requested me to tell you that he has gone somewhere, so he won't be at any service at all this morning!" the servant said, placing out my breakfast and some tea on my night stand. I grabbed the tea cup carefully and took a small sip.

"I see, is he on another buisness trip?" I'm quite excited to be honest I mean, whenever father goes somewhere he would give me an item from where he has gone to!

The servant nods, smiling. "I will take my leave now, master. If you need anything else just shout out!"

"Ah wait, there is something I need to ask you for."

"What is it, master?" my servant replied.

"Would you kindly tell Lilac to come here to my bedroom after he's finish eating?" I said giving out a smile.

"Of course, master Yogurt Cream!" the servant then runs off to tell Lilac about my request.

I then began to eat my breakfast quickly, excited to tell Lilac about something.

------------------------------------------------

After I finished breakfast, I called one of my servants once again. They took the plate that had some leftovers and the cup of tea that was already empty away before leaving my room. I waited for a few minutes for Lilac, my eyes brighten up as I see him. "Ah, Lilac perfect timing!" I said smiling. He then hums as I signaled him to sit next to me, he walked forward to sit on the bed.

I immedietly hug his waist, startling him as I giggle. I then asked about how his breakfast was. Lilac shrugged and replied "It was okay, my liege." I then began to smile. 'It's been a 2 months and a few weeks, I easily fell inlove with Lilac when I met him, it did took me some time to agree that I had love in first sight with him. Really I didn't know how Lilac felt about me but I was still happy that he would protect me against anything, right?' I thought. I then felt some squirming between my arms, I noticed I tightened my arms on Lilac after I thought that he would protect me no matter what. I then loosen the hug a bit and apologized, "Haha, sorry about that Lilac!" I giggled. I looked at his face, always as serious as ever, even if he has some blush across his face. I decided to think about how I'm gonna confess to him somehow, of course if he were to agree if he would like to have a relationship with me, we would keep it a secret! Everyone would go crazy if they knew, but at the same time I got scared from being rejected. So I decided to find a way to see if Lilac has any romantic feelings about me, or like if he finds any interest in romance or any particular relationships.

I then released Lilac from the hug as he moves abit to give us more space. I looked at him, he looked quite feminine with his beautiful Lilac flower pin(which is actually Lilac flowers) but also had some muscular features in body and had a low-tone voice. 'Perhaps...I should confess to him today?' the thought appeared in my head. 'Maybe he would accept? What would happen though' another thought comes in again, it all was positive till it turned negative. I shook off my head to lose the negative thoughts unless it loosens my confidence. I then cleared my throat ready to say something to Lilac, he looks at me confused and serious.