Chapter 1:

Warning SMUT ahead‼️

Your POV:
Oh how I loved Sundays, my beautiful 2 bedroom apartment, a nice cup of coffee, and a great book.
I got my own apartment right next to campus because it lets me have more freedom, I don't want to have a roommate, But I have enough space for a family members to stay if they wanted to come hang out.

"Hey, no coffee for me? Wow how nice best friend..." Nayeon mumbles walking out of my bed room, naked.

"It's on the counter, and please be careful, I'm only on the 10th floor, so you don't want any dispatch to see you." I say as she walks over to my couch and sits next to me.

"Thanks, and I don't think we have to worry about that its only 7:30 in the morning." She said as she takes a sip of her coffee. "Ohh this is good." she whispers.

"Yeah, sorry about being up so early, my practice got cancelled. Coach got sick." I reply putting my book down. "So wanna fuck?" I ask putting my coffee down, and turning towards Nayeon.

"Fine." She replies. I automatically attack her lips, and lay her down on the couch. She wraps her arms around my neck, and pulls me in closer. I settle in between her legs. She wraps her legs around my waist."Wait do you have a condom?" Nayeon asks breaking our kiss.

"Yeah, be right back." I respond, running to my room. I grab the first one I see. Why is it pink? Ooh shit, it's 'for her'. I walk back into the room and throw it to Nayeon.

"For her?" Nayeon asks amused.

"Lets get this done. It was the first one I grabbed." I jumped over the couch, and lay on top of her. I start kissing my way down her neck.

"Oh, shit, please no more teasing, just fuck me." Nayeon mumbles. I grab the condom off of her stomach, and put it on my member. I position at her entrance and look at her for the ok. "Yes please."

I slowly push into her, and wait a couple of second, so she can adjust. She moans and I start to thrust in and out of her. She put her hands in the middle of my lower back, and digs her nails into my skin.
"Faster, fuck Y/n, faster." I speed up, and she starts dragging her nails across my back.

"Y/n, I'm so close. Please harder." She begs. I nod, and start going harder, and faster, and I don't know how much longer I can handle.

"I'm close too." I mumble into her neck.

"Fuck, Y/n!" Nayeon screams my name in ecstasy, and I feel her center close around me, and I finish with one final thrust. I bite on her neck to suppress my scream. When I came, I notice Nayeon is looking at me amused.

"What?" I ask, taking myself out of her. We both groan at the loss of contact.

"You make really funny face when you finish. I forgot about that." She laughs sitting up.

"Yah, I know, you have told me that forever." I mumble, walking to the trash, to throw out the used condom. "The first time you told me that we were 14, and you blew me, and then laughed at me... I don't wanna talk about it." I mumble sitting down next to her. I wrap my arms around her, and pull her closer and she snuggles up to me.

"I'm sorry, but it's a really funny face." She laughs at me. I pout.

"It's not that funny." I mumble. She kisses my lips, and my pout goes away.