4: Unimportant, Mr Corsetti

Im done with exams! So now I can update this! My friend has been WAITING for this update for so long so shoutout to my Gracie....for FUCKING NOTHING. Babe just read...

Vote and comment and lemme know ur thoughts.
....

Blood seeps out of my nose as I feel it trickle down my face, and down getting soaked into my black shirt

Blood seeps out of my nose as I feel it trickle down my face, and down getting soaked into my black shirt. My eyes shut tight for a moment, taking in a deep breath. My mouth spits out the irony liquid I can taste on my tongue, onto the grey concrete floor.

My gaze lifts and meets with gray eyes, long blonde hair just like little Corsettis, tied in a ponytail. Her jaw clenched, fist covered in my blood as she stares down at me. She looks like a mad pixie.

A scoff leaves my lips and I lean back into the concrete grey wall of the tiny torture room the guy is keeping me in. They had me cuffed, hands behind my back, thinking that would keep me still. I swallow a chuckle at the idea. I uncuffed myself quite a while ago.

Cuffing. It's a great idea.......for a fucking idiot. I'm pretty sure my two year old can get out of these cuffs without help.

"I won't hesitate to shove this dagger through your throat." The girl with blonde hair threatens me. Another scoff rises up my throat, my head shaking at her. I drop my head lower, coughing, my thick hair falling forward, covering my face.

"No you won't, kid."

"I won't look like a kid when I leave you to bleed in this room."

A sigh leaves my lips. This girl. "You are a kid. Both in age and whatever fucking training these idiots give you. You hit like an amateur." I spit on the floor again, seeing red mixed with my saliva next to me.

The girl groans out of frustration I assume, lifting her leg to kick me in the face but before she can, my hands move from behind me, stopping her boot clad foot mid air as the metal cuffs drop to next to me with a clink.

My hand twists her foot, making her loose balance which ends up with her on the ground next to me. "Next time use expensive cuffs or better yet, chain me to a tree so I don't free myself in the first five minutes." I mutter in a annoying tone, looking around for a camera so I can flip it off.

Before I can even raise my finger, the metal door slams open, a tall broad man barging in at the speed of lighting, straight toward me. Corsetti. The older one. His hand raises to attack me but I dodge it, kneeing him in the stomach, and punching him in the face when he slightly doubles over.

"Fuck!" The guy stumbles back, groaning curses under his breath before his icy blue gaze lifts up, clashing with mine in a glare. "Make one move and I'll have you killed." Corsetti threatens.