Hang Out

I really like Yuna. It's kinda embarrassing. No, scratch that - it's SUPER embarrassing.

It's like I hate it if someone says her name. I'm talking to Chaeryeong before first period (of which I sit next to Yuna) when Yeji comes up and plucks her away from me. We tried doing the whole lets-stay-friends thing but it didn't really work out. I'm fine with being her girlfriend's best friend and she's fine with being my best friend's girlfriend. Doesn't mean I actually like her though.

Yuna comes and sits next to me. Okay, I think to myself, conversation starters. I was thinking about this all of last night. I'll go with Hey Yuna, how was your weekend? I can do this! Right...?

"Hey Yuna! How was weekend?" I ask with a smile on my face as she sits down. "I mean how was your week? End! Weekend!" I stutter and she looks up and smiles. She has SUCH a sexy smile. "My weekend was cool. How about you?" Ugh I wish I could talk to her with the same ease of which she spoke to me. "Um, uh, yeah it was great. I didn't do much, only thought about you really." I say, then my eyes open in alarm. Said it out loud! "about your... Um... Outfit! That you wore... Yesterday!" I stutter again. She just smirks. "And what outfit was that?" Even though that's not what I meant, I know EXACTLY what she wore. "Pale pink cropped tee-

-, skin tight black leggings-

-, and ultra-chunky white trainers-

-from Primark." I say automatically. Yuna lifts her eyebrow, and is about to say something when the teacher walks in. Saved by the teacher.

Yuna waits for me after class. "Hey Ryu." She says. "Hi... Yu.?" I say and she laughs. I love that laugh. "You liked my outfit huh?" I turn bright red. "Uh yeah..." I stutter and she laughs again. Its like she finds my pain HILARIOUS. "Wanna hang out sometime?" She asks casually, and I look up at her and do a double take. Shin Yuna wants to hang out with me? Shin Yuna wants to hang out with me? Shin Yuna wants to hang out with me?

"U-um sure of course." I stutter, and she smiles. "I'll need your number, of course." I nod and get my phone out. "Here you go." I show her my phone. She types it into her contact and smiles at me. "See ya around." She says. "S-see you around..." She's already walked off.