Alleyway (Yuna's POV part 2)

She hits me. 42 times. After 20 I tried telling her my pin, but she said I needed to be punished. "Why you text that weird girl no one likes? I'm better then her." I wipe my eyes and nod. "You're right." "Then why were you texting her?!?! You sent her a kiss!! Do you send me kisses?!?!" I don't respond. "NO!!" She kicks me in the knee making me cry out and fall to the ground. "What does SHE have I don't???!!" Lia continues to scroll through my messages. I try to get up but she glares at me so I stop. "Lia we're gonna be late for school-," She grabs my arm and yanks me up. "If you mention this to ANYONE you're dead." She squeezes my arm and I yelp and nod. "And if you EVER speak to that THING ever again there'll be trouble." I nod again and she drags me to school.

"Ohmigod Yuna you ok???" Onda asks worriedly as we walk in. Before I can even BREATHE Lia says, "We got attacked on the way up. Well she did, and I came at just the right moment and saved her." I feel sick. "Then Yuna fell in love with me!! What an iconic love story!" PSYCHOPATH. I want to scream that in her face but I know that's not a good idea. "Awww that's so sweet!" Onda coos. "Now you should probably take her to Nurse."