Chapter Thirty-Two

Elle

"Bil you have to stay still or I'm going to poke you in the eye."

"It feels weird."

"It's just mascara Bils. Okay, now open your eyes and look up." I said and carefully, very carefully, applied a bit of mascara to her bottom lashes.

Billie had asked me to do her makeup because she's never really worn any before. I wasn't doing anything huge just some concealer, a small amount of blush, mascara and eyeliner.

"How long have you been doing makeup?" She asked as I cleaned up the smudges with a q-tip.

"Since I was 14, I was never allowed to wear a lot of it so I used most of my free time experimenting and practicing different techniques and stuff. So when I moved out I was able to wear it and not look like an idiot."

"Well I think you're very good at it."

"Thank you. Okay time for the hard part. Eyeliner. I need you to be completely still and do not talk or move or everything goes downhill okay?"

"Got it."

She closed her eyes and I started to apply her eyeliner. It was proven difficult when she kept opening her eyes slightly thinking I wouldn't notice. I could also feel her hands on my lower back, drawing random shapes. It was a tad distracting. I was sitting in her lap which at first made me nervous but I slowly got used to it, I didn't mind it or anything it was just new to me.

About 10 minutes later I had finished and I handed her a mirror to look at it.

"This is so pretty. I feel like I look the same but also kinda different. Thank you baby I love it."

"You're welcome."

I put the mirror back but when I turned around to face Billie again she was staring at me with a smile.

"What?"

"Nothing." She whispered as she shook her head slightly. "I'm just happy that you're mine."

I smiled and blushed as I put my head down shyly.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked. I found it adorable that she always asked before hand if she could kiss or touch me.

I nodded my head and she smiled, bringing my face down to press her soft lips against mine.

The one kiss turned into two kisses, then three, and four and before I knew it we were practically making out. My heart was pounding in my chest and I couldn't tell if I wanted to pull away or keep going.

One of her hands stayed on my hips and the other held my face lovingly, but she never once moved them which made me feel safe and like I could trust that she wouldn't do anything without my consent first. It only increased my admiration for her.

Eventually we had to pull away for air and both of our faces were flushed a deep red. We both smiled shyly, not being able to take our eyes off of each other.

"Can I touch you here?" She whispered, gently brushing her hands under my shirt.
I nodded my head and she lifted my shirt just a little bit to run her hands across my sides.

I knew she could feel my scars, but what made me feel good was that she didn't say anything about them.

"Is this okay? Are you comfortable with this?"
She asked. I could feel my heartbeat in my chest and my brain telling me to slow down.

But I said yes nonetheless.

"Can I keep kissing you?"