Chandragupta Nandini's Epic Tale

The chapter begins with Bharat description and the history of brave fighters and Bharat ma speaks -why only praise the men n not the queen who was always behind King's success and one such is a queen and her king who is amongst my fav who fought for Bharat n he is Maurya Samrajya's king Chandragupta and his queen who taught love n help him walk on the path of success. She is Nandini, the lady behind Chandragupta n Maurya Samrajya's glory but this story wouldn't be complete without Chandragupta's mother whose character was always questionable but she gave birth to this brave king.

Rani and King together, King says pink looks good on u n I don't like this golden color, upset Rani says then I will wear golden n dresses n comes out wearing pink n says golden dress was a little tight, King says I can't leave without u, Rani says I too can never share u, u r my life my everything, king says I know you love me a lot.

Maharaj Suryagupta is welcomed in sabha, Magadh Raj  sends gift for Maharani Moora, for her pregnancy news and invites him to Magadh.

Rani Moora drinking water which has moon's reflection and says Maharaj our son will be named Chandragupta (as moon in shuddh hindi is called chandra), Maharaj says but moon rises after Surya (sun), Maharani says don't say that ever you can't leave me alone, Maharaj says never I promise n we are going to Magadh.

In Magadh there was a storm waiting for queen n king, their bad luck was waiting for their arrival says Bharat ma.

Maharani Avantika aiming at pot placed on her King's head, she aims correct, Maharaj praises her, she says I know how scared I was, Maharaj n Maharani of Maurya Samrajya arrive, they are welcomed with love, Avantika says ur friend always troubles me Suryaguptaji, Moora says u husbands love to trouble their wives., Avantika says let's go u must be tired how about shower n both leave.

A man hiding n watching Maharani Moora getting ready to shower but he slips n falls down his friend says she is pregnant don't u have shame, he says she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen I have fallen for her.

Magadh's praja gathers to hear Maharaj and Maharanis, Maharaj of Magadh n Suryagupta ask praja to adress the land as Bharat ma n not to fight with each other,  Avantika notices Moora in pain n says why don't u rest, Moora says I want to stay n want my son to hear these words of advice from his father n uncle. Suryagupta says unity is strength, so unit n defeat the enemy n no foreigners will dare to touch our motherland, the raja is known by his praja.

Foreigners enter Bharat's boundary, people from Bharat fight with them but the foreign King before leaving says one King will surely sell the land for money then we shall speak.

The man trying to see Maharani Moora bath, catches her dupatta n with the reason to return it to her touches her n leaves, Moora shares this with Avantika, Avantika says u come with me I won't leave him alive n both walks inside, Avantika goes to that man n says u shameless, Maharaj asks what's wrong, Maharani says this man try to get touchy n insulted rani Moora n I will punish him n starts hitting him, Moora says enough, Avantika says no this is not enough I sentence him to death, Moora says don't do this to him, Avantika says I won't spare them who insult women but since u r saying I sentence him life imprisonment.

Suryagupta asks Moora why is she so worried, Maharani says I don't feel like staying here that man, oh see I saw him, Suryagupta says clam down u stay here I will go check n leaves to look for that man n Maharaj sees him going to Maharani Avantika's room.

Nand (man who tried to molest Moora) falls in Avantika feet n ask for forgiveness, Avantika says I will not forgive u n asks all soldiers n servants to leave n then hugs that man, he says u will kill me, Rani says u know I won't, he lifts her in his arms n both share romantic time together,  Suryagupta sees them together,  Avantika says how dare us we Moora, he says I was admiring u but she thought it was her for how long we will hide n meet, Avantika says the trust is building but that stupid man, the 9 kids he has aren't his but urs n soon I will kill him don't worry, Suryagupta decides to tell Shishulak (Madha's king), Avantika sees him n says he will tell Shishulak go stop him Nand.

Pre cap: None