《Introduction》

Lee Y/N

- Age : 20 - 2nd Year of college - The Perfect girl- Badass , Hot , sexy- Kind , cute , caring towards someone she loves

- The Perfect girl
- Badass , Hot , sexy
- Kind , cute , caring towards someone she loves .
- Is easy to befriend.
- Catches fellings late . She doesn't find anyone unknown attractive . But she can find someone attractive if she knows him for a time being.
- The fifth oldest among best friend and the maknae among her cousins
- Has that duality . Cute at one minute and badass and hot at the other minute .
- Is the heiress of Lee Enterprises . The richest and the best company in Korea . Number 1 in the Business section.
- Loves her bestfriends more than anyone in the world , after her parents obviously . And she doesn't like it when somebody messes with them.
- Is really good at fighting . She has learnt Taekwondo , and is a black belt. She has learnt Martial Arts , Judo Karate and Boxing .
- Is right now learning fencing .
- She knows many languages like - English , Chinese , Japanese , Korean , French , Spanish , Russian , Arabic and Greek .
- She is good at singing and dancing . She can do vocals and rap both.
- Her hobbies are producing and composing music and painting and drawing.
- Because she is the heiress of one of the top companies she needs to know many languages in order to communicate with people from different countries .
- There are two reasons she learnt so many arts of fighting -
1) She doesn't like bodyguards around her that is why she has learnt many arts so that she can prove her dad she is better than any bodyguard and can take care of herself.
2) She likes to prove that a girl can be better than a boy in fighting . Or in anything .... She lives with the fact that ' Girls are better than boys '
- Is the ideal type of every guy . If a guy likes cute girls she can be one and if a guy likes badass girl that's her trueself
- She has composed and produced half of TXT songs

Y/N best friends

TXT