-37-

•••

•••

"Here" I said as I handed her a cup of coffee .

"Thanks" She mumbled , she was wrapped in a thin blanket , and looked so tiny .

"Are you feeling fine ?"

"I'll be honest , I don't"-she looks up at me-"Yoongi , I think...I think I need to take therapy" She says and I froze for a minute , then smiled .

"I was going to recommend you that , but then I thought what if you don't like the idea of it" I say and she smiled .

"I am glad you like the idea , I thought you wouldn't" She whispers the last part and I kneel in front of her .

"I like every idea you have , if it makes you happy"

'I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT .'

She stared at me for a few seconds before I stood up breaking the eye contact .

"So do you have any place in mind where you are thinking of taking therapy ?" I ask changing the topic .

"N-no but I'll look into it"

"I have one . You can go to Soulf-" I stopped myself from completing the sentence .

'YOONGI REMEMBER THE STORY YOU TOLD HER , YOUR SISTER DIED IN YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB , YOU WONT GET THERAPY FOR THAT'

"I can go to...complete"

"Uhh you can go to...Soulfree Psychotherapy hospital , it's specially made for therapy , umm one of the best therapist work there" I mumbled .

"Ohh okay , I'll look into it" She said and I quietly try to go to the kitchen to avoid the following question which is probably going to be how I know about the therapist .

I saw the door to the kitchen .

'Almost reached'

"Yah how did you know the therapist though ?"

I halt .

'Of course the god won't let me get away with it'

I took a deep breath and smiled before turning back .

"One of my friend took therapy , he lost his.....mom?"

"Aww that's sad" She said and went back to sipping her coffee.

I quickly rushed back to the kitchen and started doing the most random shit like , Washing the dirty utensils , wiping the counter of the kitchen-

"Yah what are you doing ?" I flinched because of the sudden voice and looked over at the kitchen door.

She was leaning on the door with her arms crossed , and...wait she is smirking?

"Nothing , just cleaning your kitchen , I don't want you to be...pressured with house work since you have alot on your plate for tomorrow" I said and she just stared at me for a minute straight until she broke in a smile .