Part 1

The sun had set. The clock displayed time which said, it was 7 in the evening...After solving the case successfully they are not at all busy as now they have not to go in a field...officers were completed file has to be submitted by tomorrow... But Freddie and Pankaj were busy in their funny talks and ghost-related incident or stories....And on other side, Abhijeet was praising and appreciating daya...

Abhijeet with a playful smile on his lips: waise kal kya natak kiya daya..aisa lag rha tha ki tum dono real couple ho"

Daya blushed lightly: kya boss tum v

Abhijeet : are nhi daya seriously....tum dono ki jodi ekdam perfect lag rhi thi...

Daya only smiled in response...

Abhijeet naughtily: and someone was fuming in anger seeing both of you...

Daya instantly looked at him : kon?

Abhijeet : um..I think you know m kiske bare me bat kar rha hu...

Daya turned his graze : mujhe kaise pta hoga...tum kiske bare me bat kar rhe ho..

Abhijeet : tumhari jaan or kon..

Daya immediately: Par shreya kyu jalegi..ye sab to bas case solve karne ke liye na...

Abhijeet grin mischievously : maine kab bola ki vo shreya bhabhi h haan....matlab jaan to vo h tumhari...hm..arrange marriage is changed into love..hn..

Daya : aa..vo...

Abhijeet : bolo bolo sun raha hu mai....

Daya : dekho abhijeet tum jaisa samajh rhe ho vo waisa kuchh v nhi h...

Abhijeet : really..

Daya : hn..

Abhijeet naughtily : par m to soch raha tha ki tum dono ke bich aisa kuchh nhi h to iska matlab....

Daya shook his head smilingly: tum nhi sudhar sakte hai na.....

Abhijeet : unhuu..kvi v nhi...

Daya smiled at his antics and to tease him: waise kal tarika jee dr. Vaibhav ki badi tarif kar rhi thi....

Abhijeet ( got mini heart attack) : kyaaa...

Daya innocently : hn vo keh rhi thi ki vaibhah apne kam ko leke bohot sinciere h and all..and she loved..

Abhijeet cut him shockingly : ye kya bol rhe ho...tarika jee bas mujhse pyar karti h...

Daya laughed : are par maine kab bola ki vaibhav se pyar karti h m to bas ye bol rha tha ki she loved to work with him and salunkhe sir...

Abhijeet : tu meri tang khich rha h...

Daya innocently : nhi to....

Abhijeet : sab samjh rha hu m ab tu dekh m kya karta hu...

Daya confusingly: matlab....

Abhijeet : just wait and watch...And he moved out from there........

Daya : iske dimag me jaroor kuchh chal rha h...pta nhi kya karega ab ye....He shook his head disappointedly....Suddenly his eyes fells on his wife...she was staring the computer blankly...like something was bothering her...she was looking pale and upset...

Daya pov: ise kya hua....but Abhijeet's words fell on his mind and he smirk..ohh ab samjha ki iska chehra tna utra utra kyu h...

And without going and asking his wife, he turned his graze to screen and start working on his files...It had been six months since their marriage, Daya really doesn't want to marry after the dreadful love incident of his life...but Abhijeet was stubborn and finally because of him he had to tie up the knot with her...In 3or 4 meetings there, he never looked at her in that way but after both engrossed with each other after their marriage, he suddenly realized how beautiful she was...perfectly shaped eyes-brows, her fair complexion, her jawline, neck, her juicy red lips, her shiny black eyes, and her black eyelashes...She has such a cute little angelic face that whenever he looked at her eyes deeply he always lost her... Now, he feels blessed to have her in his life and this is possible because of Abhijeet...

But instead of this, he didn't tell her what he feel for her though they are married maybe because of his shy nature... or maybe because now he don't have to impress her or his parents for their marriage because she is only his... They lived with each other happily, their bond was very pure and divine but they don't have something sexual or intimate we say... never they expressed what they feel for each other...

After almost half an hour, A girl entered the bureau with an evergreen smile on her face...Everyone looked at her, she directly went near daya's desk he welcomed her warmly and both hugged each other...

Abhijeet looked at Shreya with a corner of his eyes she was fuming in anger seeing both of them like this and he chuckled...

Here, jealousy was clearly visible on her, she tighten her fist and was waiting for their hug to be broken, they were not bothering to leave each other...they were hugging each other for the past 1 minute...Finally, she became tired enough watching them and coughed fakely to gain their attention...

Shreya smiled fakely: hum se bhi to mil lijiye na Shokhi ji...

Shokhi: hn..hn kyu nhi...

And she went near her to hug her but Shreya backed and forwarded her hand to shake a hand, Shokhi smiled a bit awkwardly, and they handshake...all giggled seeing them except daya because he hadn't noticed the tinge of jealously on her face...

Abhijeet: waise Shokhi...aj yha kaise...

Daya: haan, Shokhi koi problem to nhi h na? or agar koi problem ho to bta do, m hu tumhare sath humesha

Shreya looked at him instantly with her eyes wide open...

Abhijeet pov: ye aj pakka pitega

.

.

.

To Be Continue