Part 4

Shreya smirked: I know you're teasing me...But I'm SDS...I'll take revenge...

She tiptoed arrived inside their room wrapping his black shirt around her warm body.
Her eyes moved back to the lying figure in the mattress, sleeping peacefully, covered in the warm bedspread. His silky smooth hairs, some of the strands scattered elegantly on his forehead. She didn't know how a person could look sexy and cute at the same time. But maybe everything was possible for Daya.

She sat on the bed and gently caressed his cheeks, scrubbing some of his hair from his forehead. A smile broke out on her lips as he speak out.

Daya: shree shone do, I don't want to do this right now, please.

Shreya: ok I'll not insist. But have some food. She began when her hand softly caresses his cheek.

Daya mumbled: no...

Shreya: apne lunch kiya tha?

He opened his mouth but her next words forced him to stay quiet.

Shreya: mujhe pta hai nhi hai apne lunch skip kiya tha to ache bache ke tarah ki uthiye or kha lijiye.

Daya groaned: shree please, don't disturb me.

Shreya: ap uthiye or khana khaiye nhi to..

Daya opened his eyes with a jerk and ask through his eyes "nhi to kya?"

A Devilish grin formed in her lips, his breath hitched as she removed the blanket, and moved her lips on his abs, giving him goosebumps.

Shreya smirked: does I effect you much?

He groaned as he felt her brush his thigh with her hands inches away from his groin.

Daya: bad move.

Shreya giggled: turn on? Isn't it?

Daya: no...

Shreya wynked: yes...

Daya: Why are you teasing me?

Shreya innocently: when did I tease you?

Daya complained like a child: First of all you are wearing my shirt and i don't even know why you are even wearing it. Then top three buttons are open giving clear view of your creamy breast, your legs are bare, you are intentionally rubbing your hands on my thighs when I really don't want it.

Shreya: And what about you? You are wearing nothing. Inspite of that you leave me when I really want to feel your closeness.

Daya: I love to tease you, baby girl. Now let me sleep.

Shreya: first have your dinner.

Daya: no...

Shreya smirked: have food handsome or else you'll hell pay for it.

Daya calmly: okk but I have a condition.

Shreya: like what?

Daya grin evilly: you have to play a game.

Shreya: which one?

Daya: we will ask a questions from each other respectively, but if anyone fails to answer it then he/she'll lose.

Shreya:.okk...

Daya chuckled: 1st listen carefully, this is sexual game, related to sex only.

Shreya: no...

Daya: then fuck off.. I'm tired and sleepy.

Shreya irritatedly: daya...pahle khana khao

Daya: will play or not?