Part 3

Before you proceed....

Warning: little bit mature content ahead, so reead it your own risk...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kavin: ahhhh!!!

Shreya realized and left his hand with a jerk everyone looked at them suspiciously...kavin glared at her, his cheeks flushing. She asked forgiveness to him with her puppy eyes which he just ignored turning his flushed face away...All the while, all were eyeing on their activity dubiously...Finally, Abhijeet broke the silence and asked calmly...

Abhijeet: what happen kavin...

Kavin shook his head and open to his mouth to clarify their doubt but soon shreya came in between...

Shreya: vo kya hai na sir...kavu se shokhi ka dard dekha nhi gya to isilye...

Kavin made a face giving her "is it so?" look, to which shreya smile apolizatically ...he do nothing just smiled at her...

 Abhijeet nodded: achha achha...

Shokhi smiled: thank you so much sir...but now I'm fine..(to daya) and thanks daya..

Daya chuckled: no need dear...Looking at shreya with the corner of his eyes to burn her fully with jealousy, now completely understanding the whole scene of hers.

"Dear...fuck!!! How he dare?" Shreya wanted to yell at her loudest voice ever but she calmed her a bit...

Shokhi: ok..ab m chalti hu...

Daya immediately hold her hand: are are...abhi hi to ayoi or abhi hi jaa rahi ho...itni jaldi...thodi der or ruk jao..

Shreya eye's popped out in shock...

"Is he really want to spend time with her? damn...wth! I just want shoot him" her inner voice yelled at the peak, while eyes turning blood red due to his witless talks.

Abhijeet murmured slowly seeing her burning with rages: dead!!!

Shokhi: Ohh..no no..mujhe yhi pass me kaam tha to socha aplogo se mil lu...but mujhe urgently hi kahi jana h...warna ap kahe or m na ruko aisa kabhi ho sakta h kya

Daya: ohh achha...koi baat nhi...waise bhi ab to roj milna hoga hi...

Now, this is enough...she can't bear anymore, and before shokhi replied to his answer she vocalized immediately ...

Shreya: sir...I'm not feeling well...m ghar jaa rahi hu...ap aram se ayige shokhi ji se milke haan....and marched out of the bureau...and finally daya burst out laughing along with shokhi which were both controlling from a long time, leaving everyone bewildered...

Abhijeet: ain? tum dono itna has kyu rahe ho?

Daya : uska muh nhi dekha tumne...

Abhijeet bit angrily: to isme itna hasne ki kya baat h haan...or ye sab sab tere hi karan to hua h or vo bechari itna pareshan h or tu has raha h....are kaise pati h yaar tu...pati ke naam pe kalank hai...

Daya irritatedly cut him: abe metro...train ..ruk jaa thoda sa...mujhe bhi to kuchh bolne do...

Abhijeet: hn to bolo na maine kab mana kiya hai...

Daya: meharbani apki...(naughtily) tumne keh rahe then na ki shreya jal rahi thi mujhe or shokhi ko dekhke...

Abhijeet: hn to..

Shokhi smiling: to fir..daya ne mujhe msg kiya tha yha ane ko or aisa sab karne ko jisse shreya ko thodi or jealosy ho...jisse unhe pta chal jaye ki she loves him or not?