Waterloo

Paris, 1980
I was awoken this morning by the warm yellow sun rays sneaking through the gaps of the shutters. Another day in Paris. Today i had booked a table for 1:30 at a Napoleon-themed restaurant, it looked a bit different but i was willing to try it out. I heave myself out of bed, rubbing my eyes and stretching my legs. I had some online work that i had to do until 1:15 meaning i would have to walk super fast to get to the restaurant on time.
The restaurant looked amazing, it had gold designs on the windows and a silk red carpet running through the whole building. As i was getting escorted to my table i spotted someone who looked rather familiar out of the corner of my eye. It can't be, IT IS! DONNA! I tried my hardest to keep my mouth shut but inside i was just about ready to explode! And she's with someone else, someone who's hair was slicked back, someone who was wearing an extremely tight t-shirt, someone who was wearing a black leather jacket and the skinniest of skinny jeans. I can see them talking to each-other, Donna is saying that she has plans to move to Kalokairi, hold on a minute, THATS WHERE IN GOING! and the man? Well he's just starting serenading about Waterloo? WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WATERLOO? Everyone in the restaurant started joining in spinning in circles and dancing on tables! Three of the waiters were doing cartwheels on sofas. I was just about finished when Donna and the man with the leather jacket were skipping out of the restaurant holding hands. Well i suppose i would be seeing Donna again tomorrow.