PART 4:

Taehyung's pov:
I searched whole living room, kitchen, guest room she isn't here now there's only bedroom left to check.. and there she is, covering herself with blanket.. I know she isn't sleeping cuz when she heard my footsteps, she giggled and tried to stop herself from laughing out loud..
x person's pov:
Taehyung sneakily went towards the bed making sure he doesn't make any sound and layed on the ground.. When Y/N didn't hear any sound.. she got up from bed to look for Taehyung.. when she reached that side of bed where Taehyung is laying.. he immediately got up and back hugged her.. Y/N got startled and stood there..
Y/N's pov:
Is this a dream!?! Is he really hugging me!?! 
Taehyung: " what were you trying to do?" ( He spoke in his deep ass voice)  I tried to play along even tho I was freaking from the closeness
Y/N:" nothing I was just sending some pics so that I can clear my storage.. You know like if I send you those pics, I can delete them from my phone and when I need them you can send them.. that's what I do"
I saw Taehyung's smirk getting bigger..he pressed his crotch agains my ass which made me wet..
Taehyung:"oh is it?! I guess it's time to delete something else" (he again spoke with his deep voice and after he said he bit my earlobe and I winced in pain)
Y/N:" and what I have to delete?"
Taehyung:"Your virginity 😈"
He flipped me and we landed on bed. He quickly hovered above me and started giving me wet kisses on neck.. he soon found my soft spot and he sucked on it making me moan which he liked.. he k passionately kissed me. It was a sweet kiss which was soon turned into a hot rough kiss.. Soon, both of our clothes were on ground.. Both of us laying naked.. Him pumping on me which sucking my breast meanwhile I'm a moaning mess.. Now, I flipped him and now I was on top of him ..he held both of hips as he know I was tired.. soon both of us cummed and were laying next to each other breathing next to each other..