Chapter 4

It was the day of their date and Grant and Danielle were very excited for it Danielle was told it was a surprise what restaurant they were going to she and couldn't wait. Never has she been this excited in her life.

Danielle POV

I was in the spare bedroom wondering which dress to choose. I went shopping earlier and bought a load of clothes and some dresses as I didn't want to go back home and face him, so I decided I'd buy more clothes. After 20 minutes trying to find the right dress I settled a sequenced black dress that hugs me in perfect places with a bit of cleavage to add that extra wow factor on Grants face.

Ive never put this much effort for a date before but for Grant I don't know it just feels right so after I put on some light makeup with some glossy lipstick and curled my hair as one thing I do know is that he loves my hair when its curled at the...

Ive never put this much effort for a date before but for Grant I don't know it just feels right so after I put on some light makeup with some glossy lipstick and curled my hair as one thing I do know is that he loves my hair when its curled at the ends.

Once I finished I headed downstairs and saw Barry sitting down on the sofa watching tv.
"Hey Grant I'm ready." Once I saw him in that suit he looked soo handsome.

Grant POV

I heard Danielle call my name and I spun round what I saw made me lose the ability to speak she was absolutely stunning not like she never is but she's definitely the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on even when we were just best friends. I was soon out of my trance when she called my name.
"Sorry you just look absolutely stunning you really are the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on." I said with my signature bright smile I really am a lucky guy.
"Thank you Grant you look very handsome." I saw her starting to blush. Soon we set off.
"So Grant where are we going?"
"We my dear are going to the Osteria savio volpe" I replied. I saw her face light up.
"Thats the best Italian in Vancouver I always wanted to go there but never got the chance thank you."
"No problem Dani."
"Dani? No one has ever called me that before I like it but only you are allowed to call me it." It warmed my heart hearing her say that so I kissed her temple and interlocked our hands.

General POV

After a 10 minute walk the two got to the restaurant and took their seats at the best table. A waiter soon came over to ask for drinks.
"What would you fine lady and gentlemen have to drink tonight?" He asks.
"Can we have the house special please." Answered Grant. The waiter nodded and left.
"So Danielle how are you doing with everything now.
"Honestly I'm ok now probably mostly to do with you. You were always by my side as a best friend and hopefully now a boyfriend and I couldn't be any happier."
"Im happy to hear that I was a big help."

Soon the waiter came round with the house special wine.
"This here is the 1982 Bruno Giacosta Collina rionda red wine enjoy. Are you ready to order? He asked.
"Yh can we have two Spaghetti bolognaise please." Said Grant. The waiter went to put the order in.

After chatting for a while the food finally came and it was absolutely delicious.
"Wow this is amazing thank you again Grant this is the best date I ever had."
Only the best for you."

Once they finished the food Grant payed and they headed out but they wasn't walking home yet.
"Where are we going Grant?"
"Im taking you too the sea to sky Gondola.
"Grant this is too much I don't deserve all this. Still with a massive smile on her face.
" Dani of course you deserve it, you deserve the world and I want to give you that. Come on we're nearly there."

They got to the place and Danielle's jaw dropped shes never seen a view so breathtaking before and can't believe he took her here.

"This is absolutely beautiful thank you so much Grant you really are the best

"This is absolutely beautiful thank you so much Grant you really are the best." She says with that bright gorgeous smile.
"Danielle I love you will you be my girlfriend?"
Danielle teared up a bit it was really romantic.
"Of course I will I love you too." They shared a sweet and passionate kiss one that neither one of them will ever forget.