22

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

We went inside the train and saw many people sitting inside it. Inosuke looked out of the window and was really amazed. Zenitsu just apologized to people for his behavior. Tanjiro helped the people to put their packs up... as expected. We were trying to find Rengoku and Zenitsu was asking questions about him.

"This Rengoku guy, he's a Hashira, right? Are you sure you'll recognize him?"

"Yep. He had this firefly style and I remember his scent as well. I think I'll know once we get close." Tanjiro answered Zenitsu's question. Then he opened the next door and we heard a loud voice..

"DELICIOUS!" My eyes sparkled when I heard this. I was really excited to see him... It's been such a long time.

"DELICIOUS!" We walked further and further till we saw him.

"DELICIOUS!" Tanjiro tried to talk to him, but he was just yelling 'delicious' all the time.

"BIG BROTHER RENGOKU!" I jumped and hugged him as tight as tight as I can. Tanjiro and Zenitsu had a shocked face. I couldn't see Inosuke's face through the boar mask, but I could tell that he was confused.

"Ah! Y/n, nice to see you again!" He hugged me back and I smiled. I then let go and he looked behind me.

"Are they your friends?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I met them at my missions. They all are very nice." I told him and he nodded.

"I'm Kamado Tanjiro. And these are my fellow Demon Slayers, Agatsuma Zenitsu and Hashibira Inosuke." Tanjiro introduced them and himself. Zenitsu gave Rengoku a quick bow and Inosuke held his hands on his hips.

"I suppose one of them is your boyfriend. Probably the red head one." Rengoku just smiled and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"N-no.. We're all just friends." I gave him a eye closed smile.

"And my name is K-kamado Tanjiro.."

"I see. And Inside that box must be..."

"Yes, my little sister, Nezuko." He answered.

We all sat down and Inosuke made loud noises because of excitement. Zenitsu just scolded him and I was sitting with Rengoku and Tanjiro. Tanjiro asked something about his father. The dance of fire god he used when he was fighting with the demon on the mountain. But.... Rengoku didn't know anything about it. He just ended the conversation and Tanjiro got nervous.

"Um, can you at least try to help a little...?"

"You should become my Tsuguko! I'll take good care of you!" Rengoku just replied and your eyes widened.

"

Huuh?!"  I gasped.

"Hold on a second! And just what are you looking at?!" And Tanjiro yelled.

"I thought I was your Tsuguko?!" I pouted.

♡¦°ツ¦°♡

Inosuke was almost jumping out of this train because of his excitement. Zenitsu told him to stop and Rengoku also did. Rengoku told him that a Demon could show up and that'd be dangerous for him. Zenitsu was in panic because he didn't know that Demons would show up here in this train. Over forty people went missing on this train that's why Rengoku is here.

A bit later the conductor came over to check our tickets. We gave him our tickets and something seemed so off. I sensed a demon.