The Confession ❤

Today wast the day. Today was the day Emily will confess her love to Jake. Emily has had thid little crush for a pretty long time. Every since she laid her eyes on Jake, she couldn't seem to look away. She has been holfing this feeling in for so long due to snarky remarks on how Jake was not what he seems. However, she didn't care what others said about him. To her, Jake was like a painting in a museum.
.
.
.
*RING*
*RING*
*RING*
Sang Emily's alarm clock. She rolls over on her bed and turns it off. As she does so, she sees the love note on her dresser that she wrote a while back. Emily slowly gets up and checks on how it looks. Even though she has checked it a million times, it felt like she was reading it for the first time. As she finished reading it her phone begans to ring. She looks at it and grabs it. On the phone it says her mom is calling her. Her mom and her didn't have the BEST relationship, but they both had love for each other somewhere in their heart. She picked it up as her mom started asking her if she was awake and getting ready to leave. Emily replies with a simple "uh-huh" and they both say their goodbyes. Emily places her phone down and starts getting ready for school. She puts on a white shirt with a cute little frog on it and slips on some baggy jeans. When she is about to go downstairs for breakfast, she forgets to put on her socks and shoes. She quickly grabs a pair of socks and puts them on. She grabs her shoes (Black and white checkered vans) and heads down stairs. She sets her shoes down and slides her way into the kitchen making toast. After that is over with, she puts on her shoes and grabs her backpack running to her bus stop. Right when Emily gets there, she remembers that she never grabbed her note and had instead left it on the dresser. Emily felt like an idiot as she ran back to her house. Luckily, the house was two minutes away and she was early. She runs into the house and grabs the note running back out. Emily gets at the bus stop on time winded. Suddenly her friend Chloe pops out of nowhere. "AH!" Emily yells out as Chloe grabs her shoulders from behind. Emily feeling embarrassed due to some people looking at her in a weird way due to the scream, she knocks Chloe on the head in a jokingly way. "Ow..." Chloe says as she rubs her head.

"Rude much

"Rude much.. It was just a joke 😭" Said Chloe in a fake sobbing voice. At this point Emily was done with all of this bullshit. The bus pulls up and everyone hops in...
After 15 minuets they finally arrive to school and Emily runs out of the bus ignoring Chloe and the rest of her friends. She runs and the slows down, counting the lockers. Finally, locker #26. Jake's locker. She slips in the note and runs away to hide when hearing people head her way. As Emily runs back, she sees her friend group. She calls out for them and they all have a big group hug. As they break apart, her friends ak her why she was in such a rush earlier. As Emily has a slight blush and a bit of sweat going down, a crooked smile appears on her face and she explains what is happing later on. Her friends scream out in joy and some yell out how they called it happening. Emily's blush grows a little more noticeable and her friends all smirk at her. Emily gets flushed and pushes them around in a fun way. Suddenly the bell rings and everyone parts ways. Heading to first period. As Emily gets there, she notices Jake and he is holding something. She looks a bit closer and notices that it is the love letter. Jake looks towards her as he finished reading it and looks smiled while holding a thumbs up. Emily blushes and holds up a awkward thumbs up with a grin.
.
.
.
After school she knew where to head to after getting off the bus. She gets off
the bus and runs home. Right when she gets home, she runs to her room, drops off her bag, and heads to the park. As she ran there the beautiful tree's flowers began to flake off. As she stares upwards, she doesn't notice Jake infront of her and bumps into him. As they both fall backwards, Emily apologizes as soon as possible. Jake gets up and lifts her up while snickering. He accepts her apology and they both joke about it. As they both calm down, Jake asks Emily why he invited him over at the park. Emily blushes a little and tells him she really needs to get something off ofher shoulders. She gets in a stiff position and takes a deep breath. "Jake...W-Will you be my boyfriend?..." Emily shuts her eyes tightly and faces away. Jake looks at her with bliss in his eyes. Emily's lip begans to shake and she can start feeling her eyes get hot and teary. Jake touches her hand gently and smirks. Emily looks up at hime with teary eyes. Jake puts his other hand behind his head and laughs a "cute" laugh. Emily looks at him hoping he would just say yes. Jake leans in and says into Emily's ear. "Does this answer your question?" As he pulls away from her ear, he kisses her smoothly. Emily in shock, gets even more teary eyed. She kisses back and they have a make out scene. As Emily pulls away, so does Jake. He grins and Dimly covers her mouth with hed hands. She smiles at him and begans to cry happy tears while jumping up and down. "Yes, I will be your beloved boyfriend Emily." Jake says softly.

Lmao sorry this was romantic and shitty. I forgot about this like 3 months ago. 😧 Anyway, hope you enjoyed

 😧 Anyway, hope you enjoyed