normal day at school

As Emily and Jake walked to school holding hands, they were suddenly jumped! "GIVES US EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IN YOUR BAGS AND POCKETS!!" Yelled Man 1. Emily being fed up with this bullshit and just wanting to be with her beloved boyfriend. She yells at the man in a pissed way. "GO GET A JOB YOU LAZY ASS BUM! NOT OUR PROBLEM YOUR TOO STUPID TO BE ACCEPTED IN A JOB APPLICATION!" As Jake stoof there in surprise and the the men ran away, Emily looked at him and bows down in apology. "Eeeeeeeeee!! I am so sorry! That came out of me!!" Emily yelled. Jake looked at her and chuckled. He really did love his girlfriend. He put his arm around her waist and kissed her. They were about to have a full on make-out session until. "WTF IT IS 8:00AM! YOU TWO ACT LIKE THOSE WEIRD MIDDLE SCHOOL COUPLES THAT HAVE BLOWJOBS ON THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL BUS!!" Yelled Emily's friend. Emily and Jake blushed and they all ran to school. When they got to school a group of mean girls looked at Emily in a rude manner. Emily looked back at them sticking out her tounge and making an L shape with her right hand. She then walked away with her boyfriend like a boss. They both walked inside the building and headed to their lockers. In the locker, Emily pulled out a napkin. She put the napkin behind her back and walked up to her boyfriend. She then rubbed the napkin on his back. "What the heck are you doing? " asked her boyfriend. Emily just simply responded by saying, "mayonnaise." Looking confused, jake grabbed the napkin out of her hand and saw a bunch of mayonnaise on it. Jake looked at the napkin for a few seconds before throwing on the ground. He looked at her with death in his eyes. Emily's confidence then sunk. Jake's expression scared the crap out of her. Or maybe it seduced her. Idk. Jake then opened his mouth. "Kys." Jake then walked away.
.
.
.
.
.
Emily was in shock. Her boyfriend just told her to kill herself. She teared up and dropped to her knees. She then started to turn red. And then started to sob. "waaaa." She screamed. Suddenly Jake came back and grabbed her. "It's ok bbg. " he said. Jake then took her to a hospital. "Why *sniff* am k here...? " she asked. Jake looked at her and said, "you need bigger boobies and I need a bigger pp. " Emily smiled. "You knew I was getting to get bigger boobies... And you paid for me.... " Jake smiled. "Yes, I paid for you bbg. " They both leaned in and pushed together their big juicy lips.   "Mhmm." Emily moaned as they made out. "For ms Emily and-...what the fuck." Emily and Jake quickly stopped and looked at the doctor. "Doctor, can I please go in with Emily so she won't be alone..? " the doctor looked at him. "No, stay the fuck out you cringy couple. "
The doctor then walked in with Emily and there they went.. Jake sat alone until it was his turn. "Mr Jake? " asked a doctor. It was now his turn......

Sorry to not be here for a while. I forgot I still have this app. Sorry for the late updates. -kahli.