Chapter 3

(Malory's POV)

I hop out of bed and quickly through on my old sweat shirt and pair of leggings.

Even though the sweat shirt has a bleach stain on the elbow and the leggings have a hole at the back it doesn't really matter as we are rehearsing all day at school to get ready for the big show and Aunt Clara said to wear anything comfortable.
She's like super woman! Clara teaches at my Music School "Studio 21"

It's only breakfast and I can already hear the screams of Clara and Dad arguing.

Dad wants to move back to Europe so I can attend some fancy college that's meant to be one of the best in the world.

He doesn't understand how much music and Studio 21 mean to me.

"NO DANIEL SHE'S NOT MOVING HALF WAY ACROSS THE WORLD AGAIN, I WON'T LET HER, I WON'T LET YOU!!!!!!"

"WELL CLARA I REALLY DON'T THINK THAT'S UP TO YOU!!"

"Whatever Daniel, come on Mal lets go"

We rush out of the house and Aunt Clara slams the door in protest.

"Clara, is Dad really going to make me move?" I ask.

"Don't you worry Mal, your not going anywhere as long as I have something to do with it!"

My Mother died when I was a kid so Clara is the only Mother figure I've ever really had, when she died my Dad toke me to Europe to live for most of life, we only came back to Argentina last year. It was hard for him coming back home and I can understand why, coming back to Argentina brought up a lot things from the past that were to painful for him, but it's my home and it's where I want to stay! He can't take me back to Europe!!

"Mal, don't over think things, I mean it your not going anywhere!!"

We both smiled at each other and had a big hug before heading to rehearsels.