Ch. 8

what I thought of doing is Elizabeth will still control baby by lucid dreaming she'll be asleep but not at the same time, she will die eventually die from baby when someone returns sorry for changing my mind :'>

Elizabeth p.o.v

After what seemed like 10 minutes the lesson was finally over, he handed out worksheets and homework. I started the worksheet that took about 15 minutes and then the homework and that took 5 minutes, I finally could sleep for the rest of the class... "Wake Up." I heard someone say, "You better not wake me up for no fricking reason, cause so help me I will slap you." I said opening my eyes they said sorry and turned around, I did what I said and slapped them from behind and acted like I was already sleeping while my eyes were close, I heard the person making their way to the teacher and telling on me "sorry they seem to be asleep a long time, don't bother me again with nothing get, back to work." he said I hear them walked back to their seat.

I felt that they were staring at me 'pfft that's what you get' I thought to myself the bell ranged. I gotten my stuff and headed out of the class to the next class which I also fell asleep in but the teacher didn't like that "Wake up." Teacher said and slammed the ruler on my desk and I popped my head up and everyone laughed at me and the teacher continued with their lesson and at the end of this class the teacher gave me detention for sleeping 'Sleeping? I thought my first detention is for standing up for myself but this is stupid.' I got up and walked out of class after the bell it was a bunch of people in the hall, I bummed into someone by accident and fell "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!" A person I've bummed into said 'do they really have to yell?' I thought "Sorry." I said and got up and went to my last class.

The teacher was nice enough to let me sleep after I was done with work. (5 minutes later) I sat up abruptly from a dream it was really weird... Anyway I started on my homework, I couldn't really go back to sleep from the dream. The bell ranged after an hour of boredom, I got my stuff and went to detention.

The teacher that was watching the other people there shook their head "It's only the first day for you and you got in trouble." They said and I took my seat the people in detention were throwing papers and spit balls at the bored and the teacher got angry at it "Stop throwing papers and spit balls at the bored." Teacher said that stopped a little bit but after they started again they sighed in defeat and walked out of the room saying "I don't get paid enough for this." Causing the 'kids' to laugh at them and start playing around 'hopefully Chris is going to be safe... since he's birthday is tomorrow.' I went asleep in detention and woke up by the kids yelling "WE'RE FINALLY GOING HOME!" That seems familiar to me, I got my stuff and ran out of the classroom and the school.

I immediately ran to the elementary school to see if Chris was still there, to my surprise he was "What took you so long?" He asked "I gotten detention for sleeping." I said he looked worried for a second then started walking home "Come on Eli we're missing Fazbear Dinner!" He said loudly I laughed "Okay  okay." I said smiling and ran with him all the way home. Once inside our house I seen our dad smiling at the news "A child has gone missing today around Freddy's Fazbear Dinner some people suspect that the child was addicted in the dinner." News person said my heart almost dropped 'Is it Charlie? It can't be she moved to a safe place..' I thought to myself they showed a picture of a kid that looked around Chris's age and I sighed relief that it wasn't her.

Once the news was over Dad gotten up from the couch and came over to me in the most scary voice he said "Don't worry her time will come to an end." And left the living room, I fell on my knees and Chris looked worried "Please say I was hallucinating, dad didn't say that.." I was whispering to Chris "You look like you seen a ghost, what did you mean? Dad wasn't here it was Michael he was watching the news and walked out of the room." He asked "it's nothing let's just watch Fazbear Dinner." I said smiling he nodded and went to the coach and flipped the channel to it and I sat down next to him.

'Maybe I'm just paranoid but I like something bad Is going to happen.' I thought as I looked at Chris who was smiling happily at the screen, I turned back to the TV and felt really tired... Z

(Lucid dreaming) "I need more parts to make this more perfect for kids... I don't need to get caught again." I heard someone that sounded like dad "Circus Baby power on." He said I opened my eyes everything felt cold and weird and once I looked at him he smiled beside him was the blueprint of circus baby? I think "Good to know I can do that now opened your stomach." He said I was confused he sighed and pressed a button. The stomach made a metal pop sound revealing a child that was bloody and was twisted "I see it works perfectly." He said smiling "though I need to add something more to you... I GOT IT!" He said excitingly and went to the blueprint on the wall.

At this point I started realizing what's going on 'DAD IS A KILLER? HOW AM I IN THIS.'  I started to panic. I heard something and I woke up (end of lucid dreaming)  "ELI WAKE UP." Chris was yelling at me "I'm up did something happen?" I asked he nodded "You were talking in your sleep.." he said 'uh oh.' I thought.

_______________________________________

Hey guys it's the end of chapter 8 I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for all the support in this. 😁