Ch.9

Elizabeth p.o.v

Chris looked confused and concerned, I think of an excuse "It was just a weird dream and nothing more." I said, "Okay well dinner is ready." He said and went to the kitchen, I got up and went to the kitchen as well, Terrance was there to eat with us while Michael was studying in he's room "How was school today?" Terrance asked looking at us "It was fine." I said Chris got excited "We did finger painting and learn our times tables." He said smiling I also smiled remembering 3rd grade "That's good Chris... What's 3 times 5?" Terrance asked Chris started to count on his hands "15!" he said excitedly, and Terrance nodded "That's correct." he said Chris smiled that he gotten the question correct, While Terrance was asking timetables question for Chris I finished eating and got my plate and putted it in the sink.

I then went back to my room and sat on my bed 'Chris's birthday is just a day away... What should I get him?' I think for a hour and came out with nothing "Dang it... Oh! maybe I could get him plushtrap I don't think he has one." I said to myself "Na that's a dumb idea it'll probably come to live to kill him like the others..." I said to myself again unable to think of anything that Chris might want and fell asleep (The Next Day) I woken up to Chris coming into my room excitedly screaming "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY" I smiled "happy birthday Chris." I said smiling. He smiled brighter and went on with the day of breakfast and school the different being once we got home father was there "Happy birthday Chris, we're going to the pizzeria to celebrate." he said smiling.

Chris looked at me then at our father "Can I trust him" Chris said whispering I nodded. Chris smiled and hugged him "Michael! Terrance! you're coming too!" Chris said excited to go to the pizzeria. Michael and Terrance came downstairs gave our dad a look then went inside the car outside "Come on Eli." Chris said smiling I nodded and went inside the car too. The dive there Chris was singing a whole theme song "Yay we're finally here!" Chris said smiling I laughed "It only took 5 minutes." Michael said smiling "I know it just felt longer than five minutes." he said and ran into the pizzeria. While inside I saw one of the plushtraps.

"Do you want one of those plushtraps?" I asked he kind of frowned "Yeah maybe I don't have one of those yet." he said and looked around a bit "well those cost a lot of tickets we could pull together if we want to." I said then I realized how tired he was "Hey Ch-" I was interrupted by five children that looked around Chris's age but little older and taller than him "Hey do you want to come with us to play with fazbear?" one asked with a 'innocent' smile. Chris looked at me gave me a hug 'This is weird, Aren't they his friends?'  I asked myself then looked at them closely. Chris let go and went with them...

After a few minutes I hear crying "No I don't want to go..." I insentiently started to run to Chris "On 3.. 2.. 1!" They.. put Chris in fazbear's mouth he was crying... And the bear bit down on his head "CHRIS!!" I yelled and dropped to my knees crying. Michael and Terrance heard me and came to see what happened "SOMEBODY CALL A AMBULANCE!" Terrance yelled and went to Chris. Father came out of his office to see what was everyone was yelling about and for the first time in forever I seen him cry, he ran to Chris to "Lay him on the floor we need to stop him from bleeding, Michael get me the banges." He said threw his tears. Michael wasted no time in getting them.

I passed out after seeing all the blood and seeing Chris like that. I woke up in a hospital bed Michael was sitting in a chair next to me "How's Chris is he okay?!" I ask starting to panic Michael hugged me trying to calm me down "He has a heartbeat; we just have to hope he'll be okay.." he said looking me in the eye "Where's dad and Terrance?" I asked "They're in Chris's hospital room, we can go join them." he said I nodded and gotten out of the bed "Which room are they in?" I asked "In 223" he said which was three rooms down. I in the room seeing them both crying in the room. Once I seen Chris in the hospital bed made me cry again "I'm sorry Chris, I shouldn't have trusted them.." I said father looked at me "Trusted who?" he asked "Well there was five kids that asked him to come with them, I had no idea they would have done this." I said crying harder Michael and Tarrence hugged me.

"Describe what they looked like." father asked "they were taller and probably two or three years older than Chris, they had these watches of different characters from the show we watched, the first one was a Bear, second one was chicken, the third one was a rabbit, and the last one was a fox the kid was also wearing an eye patch." I said Father had a creepy smile on his face "Thank you for describing them... I have to get back to the pizzeria." He said smiling. I stayed with Chris in the evenings since I had school, I couldn't be there in the day speaking of school someone started spreading stuff about 'me killing my brother' which wasn't true and there has been missing children's posters around including murders around the pizzeria. I really hope Chris wakes up soon.

I felt a change in the day it being sadder than ever "Look it's the sibling killer." I felt tears run down my face 'This is just dumb I didn't kill him; he is still alive he just needs to wake up..'   I thought stilling hoping he'll wake up soon. After school I walked to the hospital and went to his hospital room. The heart monitor started to beep, I ran out of the room "I need a doctor! my bother heart monitor stopped beeping normally!!" I yelled poncily doctors and nurses rust into the room he was in and rushed him to the ER...

__________________________________

We all know what happens to chris anyways I'm finally back the question of the Day/Night/Evening

Should I turn this into a gacha club thing?