𝟎𝟐

Question:

Face reveal or no? Nope, I'm just kidding... maybe ;)

Am I in heaven or is this God of a man talking to me?

"Uhm, no this seat isn't taken" my voice starts to go dry as this mysterious man sits in front of me. I slowly gulp as his black orbs look into mine.

"What's you're name, beauty?" The black eyed man says and I gulp deeply.

"Milana. How about yours?" I sheepishly ask. "Beautiful. The name is Elijah. Elijah Knight to be exact" The name sounds so familiar and so close but so far. I decide to shrug it off. "Very nice name, Elijah" I say and I giggle. A light smirk appears onto his face and he quickly covers it up with a slight chuckle. A distant phone ringing interrupted our moment.

Elijah pulls his phone out and quickly accepts the call. "Mhm... mhm.... okay.... I'll be there in 30!" He quickly ends the call and looks at me. "I'm so sorry, beauty. My assistant just called me for an urgent meeting and I need to leave" Elijah says as he begins to pull out from the booth seats. Just as he was about to finally leave his seat...

"Goodbye, beauty" Elijah immediately walks out of the coffee shop and I'm stunned to say the least. I know this lost definitely won't be the last time I'll see him.

I try to shrug off the latest interaction. His name sounded like I've heard it before. Eh, I'll figure it out later. It's me time now. My throat quickly hugs down the coffee in my throat and I immediately feel refreshed.

𝟵:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀

And, I'm back home. After the little meeting I had with Elijah, I went shopping for dresses and new shoes. Yes, I have an obsession with shopping for dresses and new shoes BUT I barely use my money for things like that.

I'm now making macaroni salad before I start to slow down and go to sleep. My night routine basically consists me eating, washing my face, taking a shower, and then going to sleep while watching The Office on my computer.

My hands start to mix the salad with a spoon and I'm done. I sit down on my lonely kitchen island and start to eat.

*RING RING*

Man, what's everyone's problem with calling me today. My eyes dart to my phone to see who's calling me. It's an obvious unknown number so I ignored it and kept eating.

Soon enough, I was finished with my salad and started to wash the dishes. Since I live alone in this small ass apartment, I get to do everything alone.