𝟎𝟑

A/N: MAMA CARSON IN THE HOUSE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

𝟲 𝗔𝗠 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗘𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗹𝘆, 𝗜𝘁𝗮𝗹𝘆

*PSST*

*PSST*

I slowly wake up because I hear a weird noise in my bed. My eyes open up and I see both my children sitting on the edge of my bed. "What are you guys doing up so early?" I ask and Myrka starts to fumble with her finger while Juliano looks phased out.

"Mom, I swear on everything that I'm not lying. We're not lying" Juliano blurts out and I immediately get startled. "What happened? Is someone hurt?" I frantically ask and they both shake their heads.

"There's a ghost in this house" both kids say and I roll my eyes. "Juliano you dumb ass, she's not gonna believe us" Myrka says as she hits him in the head. "There are no ghosts in this house, my babies. Come on, snuggle up with ur Momma" I said and both my babies snuggled into my arms. All we're missing now is my other big baby Milana. Oh, how this reminds me of the old days.

FLASHBACK

"Good morning, my love" Alexandros grunted out and Milanas screaming started to stop.

"Good morning, Ale. Milana got a little too crazy this morning and started screaming for you so I put her on your back" I said while giggling.

Alexandros rolled slowly onto his back. Milana went sideways with his body movement and slowly hit the bed like a sack of potatoes. Her body now laying on her stomach and her little head faced down.

Alexandros picked her up and sat her on his chest with his head still on my lap.

"Good morning, my love" Alexandros sang to Milana while her toothy grin made its appearance. He kissed both of her cheeks and started to slightly throw her into the air. Laughs and giggles were the only things to be heard from our bedroom.

 Laughs and giggles were the only things to be heard from our bedroom