Lizzie/left out

Third person
You, Lizzie,hope,Josie and mg were all standing in the Salvatore School living room (I think that's what it's called)planning a day to yourseleves where you would relax and just have fun.

"I think we should go to the campsite down the road" spoke mg every let out very unsure "yeah" "oookk maybe not any other ideas?"
"Um what about the lake we haven't been there in a while" said Hope "yeah maybe" was all she got in return "ok so that's two ideas for no y/n any ideas?

Yn pov

Everyone looked at me with expecting looks "um what about the new arcade it lo-" I was suddenly cut of what I was saying by ugh Jed "WHATTTSSSS UPPPP GUYYYSS!" he screamed blaring into my ear and nearly pushing me over.

He had now taking over my spot in the group and was talking about the wolves and the game they have coming up, everyone looked so interested "of course" I thought to myself it's Jed who wouldn't be. I was standing there awkwardly waiting and watching for him to be done but he just kept talking and talking so I took it upon myself and was about to leave until I felt a hand grab mine I turn to see Lizzie holding my hand looking at me "don't go" she said "ok" I said quietly and she slowing pulled me into the circle with her our hands still joined together having to contain my excitement because well you see me and Lizzie have been together for 6months now but I still get butterfly's every time she does the smallest thing.

The rest of the conversation I still felt out of place but with Lizzie I knew I had nothing to worry about.
Once we were done planning and Jed had left we went our separate ways to our dorms well me and Lizzie went to mine while Hope and Josie went to jo's.

"Ugh I hate Jed" I spoke to Lizzie as we walked down the hall to my dorm "don't worry baby me too me too" she lent down a bit to kiss my head which made me smile
Once we made it to our side my dorm we made our way inside and immediately lay on the bed I snuggle up to Lizzie right away as she had her arms wrapped protectively around me
"Thank you" i spoke softly leaning my chin on Lizzie chest to look up at her
"For what?" She spoke confused
"Making me feel included today,i really appreciated it" I said as she lent down to kiss me which I gladly returned
"You don't every have to thank me but your welcome and I'll always be there for you no matter what because I love you" she spoke sincerely looking into my eyes and softly stroking my hair
"You love me?" I looked up at her with shocked face
"Of course I do, ill love you forever"Lizzie said once again
"I love you too" I said softly smiling at her as I payed my head back down on her chest once again "ill love you forever" I repeated just before I closed my eyes and drifted of into a very much needed sleep and that is where we stayed until the morning arrived .

Sorry this was really short i thought it was longer but I wanted to update :)

This was actually based of a personal experience of being excluded from a group but only I didn't have a Lizzie in that moment so I was yeeted from that group and it happens over and over agin so yeaaaaa gotta love my self anyways I hope you enjoyed this one shot :))

-A