Bad day/Hope

I'm so so sorry I haven uploaded in so long I've many in finished drafts written that need finished off and I keep forgetting to do so... I'm really sorry  but hopefully you guys enjoy this one and it's ok :)

Pov: you have a bad day and are in a really bad mood and hope is there for you :))

Your pov

7:30am
My alarm goes off I let it ring a few times not bothered to get up to turn it off  as I lay in my very cosy bed that is nice and warm and expecting to wake up beside Hope but hope she want there there thats when I remembered that she had mentioned doing some tests on someone today " ughhhhh jesus Christ" I say to myself as I finally get up with a pounding headache, and for what reason? Who knows it's me we're talking about so just by that I already knew it was going to be an awful day

1.I didn't get any sleep at all last night I was awake every hour
2.Hopes gone all day to do tests on chicken boy or whatever you call him so I don't get to see her allllll day 'ugh'
3.I have a test which I completely forgot to study for which is just fantastic
and 4 I'm just in an overall shit mood today.

I finally get up and great dressed into some jeans and a Salvatore crew neck along with some healed boots for my short ass...hey at least me and Hope are the same height🤷‍♀️.

I make my way out of the room into the hall where I see my best friend Lizzie sat outside the door waiting for me
"Finally I was wondering how long you would take" she said very tiredly to which I ignored her and walk straight passed her "y/n?" She said scrambling up off the floor from where she was previously sat "what's going on today? Are you ok? What's wrong?" She continued until i stopped and turned to her "Lizzie!" Was all I said very annoyed "ohh it's one of those days...I'll just stay" she mimics sealing her lips and throwing away the key to which made me laugh a little "Lizzie you can still talk just don't bombared me with questions please I just had no sleep at all last night I have a test today which i didn't study for and Hopes not here all day so todays just a great day and I'm sorry for snapping" I said apologeticly "oh no I'm gonna have to deal with a moody y/n because of hope,thanks so much Hope your amazing" Lizzie rolls her eyes sarcastically to which I just look at her as if to say 'seriously' "but yea Josie said something about her having to run tests on birdbrain or something" Lizzie said with great attitude and changing the topic.

After our little catch-up we reached our first class which was math ugh even for a supernatural school normal school subjects suck "all right well I'll leave you now I have to make my way to geography now ugh I hate that class Penelope is such a bitch" Lizzie said walking away backwards but not before giving me a hug and throwing up the peace sign which made me laugh as I walked into the class.
I quickly made my way to my seat beside Josie the only good thing about this class is Josie she helps me because I cannot do math for shit (which is a true fact) or we either sit and gossip the whole lesson which I prefer 100% hearing Josie say something stupid Lizzie did or what she'll show me pictures she took of her and I'll get her to send them to me for black mail which works everryyy time. Soon enough class ended and I made my way out going to my next class.

Time skip to lunch

I walked into the canteen for some food and to catch up with my friends but to my luck not on of my friends where there I scaned the area to make sure they definitely weren't there so I went up to the line for food and decided that I would go outside and try to find up at least so I could have someone to talk to, I got my food and left through the doors and made my way outside only to see the gang in a circle on the grass all eating their lunch "well that hurt" I mumbled and walked up to them and said "soo when was this decided" I said scaring Lizzie "oh Jesus Christ y/n you scared me and I thought Josie told you in math and that we were eating out here " she spoke looking towards Josie.