chapter 1: vegas baby

it all started on just a normal day in Las Vegas when Cece and her best friend Samantha decided they wanted to go out tonight for a girls night just the two of them. When they weren't realizing that their night would turn absolutely crazy and chaotic getting absolutely wasted at a bar. *Cece's phone buzzed with a text from Samantha saying*...Hey what are you doing tonight i was wanting to know if you want to go out for a girls night?" Cece then replied back, "sure sounds great I'd love to." As they both had just gotten off their shifts at work the girls went to their apartments to get ready for their awesome night out in Vegas. Samantha texted Cece saying, "hey almost done getting ready do you want me to pick you up around 7:00?" Cece replied back, "sure that would be great I'm hella excited for our girls night see you soon girl." Sam back at her apartment was making sure she had a badass fit to walk around Vegas in which was a red maroon crop top, black leggings, and some badass black high heels shoes... along with the badass leather jacket of course. Samantha felt hella confident in her fit as she got in her black Mustang and drove to her best friend's apartment to pick her up. Samantha said, BITCH girls night let's do this thing as Cece got in her car ready to have a hella fun night at the bars and casinos. So what first, Samantha said... Cece then replied, "girl let's go to the bar first and get a couple drinks so we can at least get a little buzzed before the casinos." Samantha said, "Bet bars first and the casinos" as both of the girls were about to realize that they were about to have the best night of their freaking lives.