Chapter 2: The bad boys

Cece and Samantha walked into the bar as every guy in the bar would start cat whistling them over. Samantha said, "let me get a strawberry margarita and my friend will have the pina colada." the bartender said, "coming right up ladies" as they sat at the bar waiting on their drinks... they caught a glimpse of three very good looking men sitting at one of the tables near the bar as the girls start giggling and trying to get their attention. Samantha said, "damn look at the boy with the gorgeous brown eyes I'm sure he's just my type and he's hella cute too. Cece then said, "damn the one with the beautiful blue eyes is a stud and he's mighty fine." The boys then made their way over to the girls at the bar as the boy with the beautiful brown eyes introduced himself... he said, "Hi I'm Chris and you are?...He said as he kissed Samantha's hand. "Oh I'm Samantha and you're freaking cute as hell." I said as he gave me a flirty wink. He said, "nice to meet you Samantha I was also wondering if I could get you another drink and this one's on me." He said. next to Chris was his hot older brother Bryan who couldn't keep his eyes off of Cece the whole time as Samantha and Chris were talking. Bryan confidently introduced himself to Cece saying, "Hi I'm Bryan and may I say you're looking hot as fuck tonight let me buy you a drink, He said drunk as hell. Cece then said, "are you sure you seem pretty drunk there Bryan. She said as she laughed. Bryan stumbled over his own feet as he bought her another drink. The boy with the curly hair and infectious laugh joined the boys and the ladies at the bar as they all ended up getting drunk as shit. Bryan said, "hey babygirl want to get out of here and go back to my hotel room we can like make out or some shit or just get right to the baby making." Cece's face went bright red as she took his hand and went with him back to his hotel room. back at the bar Samantha and Chris were wasted off their ass as The two of them were already making out in Chris's car outside the bar. Frankie the goofy and badass cousin he is paid for all the drinks they had that night. As the crew of ladies and men had pretty much the best night of their lives.