Info About You

Hola Everyone!

My name is Patito!
You can either call me Author or Patito.

I make DomReader FanFics since there barely are none. I have few rules :]

1: Don't write mean comments or I will personally delete them.

2: Please don't fight or bring any drama into the story.

3: You can do whatever the fuck you want unless it involves rule 1 and 2.

Here's a little background info.

You were a Playtime CO. Worker. You actually enjoyed working there for a few years really.

You were getting tired of seeing the same people over and over again while doing the same thing over and over.

You didn't really have much friends at work. So you decided to take time off and relax a bit before seeing the same faces again.

Your boss allowed you.
Somehow.

Other than that you were relieved that you got your week off to just relax. During that time you ended up getting suspicious of your job from hearing rumors about how they were experimenting on coworkers and toys.

You went back to work to see that the Huggy mascot was gone. You saw that everyone was in a panic doing their work quickly as possible.

What happened to Huggy?

You had gotten used to seeing the mascot once you enter. You would wave at it as if it were real. It's just the fact you didn't know he was alive.

You asked someone what was happening.

They looked around as the spoke up quietly.

"Huggy is alive."

"What? He's Alive? how?"

"I don't know. But I'm pretty sure you've heard the rumors before."

You nodded you head as you said
Thank you.

You had a suspicion that you knew where they kept him. There was these prison like cells that the boss used if coworkers didn't do their job right.

You were walk by some empty cells only to spot a certain blue furred Monster.

He sat right infront of the door cell as his hands were locked up in chains.

He looked at you as his smile widened. In his eyes you were kind to him. You waved to him everyday. He kinda did miss you which is why he caused this whole commotion.

He thought you had left him there forever since no other coworkers were nice enough like you to say hello.

Though you only did that as a small joke thinking as if he was alive. Now that joke is true.