Back At The Company

No one's p.o.v

You couldn't sleep.

The letter kept you up at night.

You looked to the side as you watched the red numbers of your alarm clock. You looked beside it to see the letter. You sit up as you reached for it.

You thought about what it could mean by "Find The Flower" it was at the tip of your tongue but you forgot it the second you phone rang.

"Who's calling at 5 in the morning?. . .better question. Why the fuck am I up?"

You look at the contact showing it was your mom.

"Honey? Are you awake?"

"Yea mom?"

"Good Morning sweetie. Ok so I have found you a job that might suit you better than the one you're working at now."

"Really? I thought you were gonna say that you found me someone to date."

Silence was on the other line.

"No way."

"I'm sorry! I know you told me not to but I just couldn't help myself! I have two people that are willing to meet up with you. Please honey?"

You sigh. You couldn't say no to her. She's way to sweet and it would just hurt you if you hurt her feelings. She just wants what's best for you. .along with the fact that she wants to be a grandma.

"Fine."

"Yay! Thank you so much! Also check out the job when you have time. I'll send you the link."

"Yea ok. Love you goodnight."

"Love you."

She hung up as you placed your phone back to charge. Now that you were awake you got up and went towards your bathroom.

You removed your PJ's and took a shower.

After that you got ready by putting on a white button up shirt and black ripped jeans. You put on your high tops as you grab both your phone and keys.

You brushed your hair and brushed your teeth. You fixed yourself up wanting to smell nice so you picked out your favorite kind of perfume/cologne.

You didn't want to go anywhere at this time but you were now awake and got nothing to do except for two things.

You either go out with two people your mom set you up with or you go to your old job and pay it a visit.

You decided to go to your old job because you realized that absolutely almost nobody would want to go on a date at this time.

You get into your car and drive towards your old job.

You weren't thinking about why you were doing this? Your now a 28 year old going to an abandoned company.

"If this is how I'm going to die then so be it. .Actually I kinda don't want to die just yet."

You had finally made it to the company. You looked at the big letter up top showing the company's very creative and dedication to it. You sigh as you opened up the doors.

You loud creak was heard throughout the building.

"Jeez. These doors need some WD-40-"

You were interrupted by hearing a noise coming from the gift shop. You looked around seeing a green VHS tape. You saw a VHS player and decided to play it.

"Hi, my name is Leith Pierre, and I'm the head of innovation here at the Playtime CO. Toy factory. If you're seeing this, then you're trespassing. Yeah we play this little tape on loop whenever we close the factory for the day."

"Am I technically trespassing if I used to work here?"

"So, trespasser, just to make you aware. . .while we pride ourselves primarily on our high quality toys and excellent childcare."

"Haha. Try saying that to the news."

"We also pride ourselves on our security. For example, this facility is full of hidden motion triggers which, once set off, will turn on the factory's emergency alarms and directly contact the authorities. .And that's one of the more tame aspects of our security system. No spoilers! So, you've got my warning. It's not too late to turn around. I just hope that you're certain whatever you're doing is worth it."

The tape finished as you walked towards the gift shop.

"Geez. Never knew that had existed but ok I guess."

You entered the gift shop to see the toy train going in circles. The colors looked weird.

"Green, pink, yellow, red? What type of color choice is that?"

You looked around until you spotted your toy.

"Candy cat. .His tongue is so long and stretchy that it looks like taffy. His fur smells like cotton candy."

You remembered how long it took you to create the concept for the design. You smiled as you found a few other toys but mainly the Huggy Wuggy ones were there.

You walked out as you went towards the other direction where all the security cameras were.

You found another VHS tape and played it.

This was a video explaining how to use the Grabpack. You remember having one.

You then noticed that the glass door for it was opening.

"Ooo~ I forgot how useful you were."

You placed it on as you walked out heading towards the closed gate. You use the Canon to launch the hand towards the pad.

You smiled as it opened. You entered the hallway seeing a familiar face.

You walked in completely. You laughed as you waved at Huggy.

You didn't know if he was still alive roaming around or they just placed an actual statue.

"Geez. Ten years it has been buddy. How are ya?"

No response. You smiled as you looked around his stand. You then walked towards the gate with only the blue pad on it.

You used the cannon to launch the hand. It sent a shock through the wire. It didn't open the door though.

You then hear keys jingle around. You turn around to see Huggy holding it. You smiled as you grabbed it from him. You then high-five him.

"Thanks."

You unlock the door.

Time Skip

After you had figured out how to turn on the electricity you went back to Huggy's stand.

He's gone.

"Wait a damn minute-"

While you were trying to figure out where he went he was feeling excited about the fact that your back at the factory.

He rubs his face with his soft hands. He tried to stop purring but that was nearly impossible when he knows that you're here and alive!

He ran around a bit until he figured out where you would go to next. You need the other hand.

He laughs quietly when he noticed you following his tracks.

He's so happy. While you're kinda amazed.

___________________________________________

Hola Everyone! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter!

Tell me if you guys enjoyed :]

Anyways I'm sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes in this chapter. I'll probably edit that later on.

BYEEE :]