8 - New Place? New Companion!

No one's POV

We see Y/n riding on Hippogriff through Neksdor.

Y/n: *sigh* You know, I really miss the company the other versions of me gave.

As Y/n ponders what he's going to do, he starts to feel tired.

Y/n: Damn... It's so hot out. I think I might experience a mirage...

As Y/n walks through the area, he notices an inn. He gets off of Hippogriff.

Y/n: Hippogriff. Like me in the face. I want to know if I'm seeing things.

Hippogriff then licks Y/n's face, and the inn is still there.

Y/n: Oh thank the gods!!

Y/n then rushes over, and rings the bell.

Innkeeper: Hello, and welcome to-

Y/n: I DON'T CARE! GET ME ONE ROOM, AND WHOLE BUNCH OF WATER!

Innkeeper: O-Okay!

Y/n then heads to his room, and starts chugging down water like it's no tomorrow.

Y/n: You know, I wonder what's going to happen now.

As Y/n ponders what's going to happen, he gets a knock on the door.

Innkeeper: Excuse me? Someone's asked to see you in the meeting room.

Y/n: Okay.

Y/n then gets up and looks up.

Y/n: Did you do this, Nick?

Nick: Well, technically speaking, yes. Remember, that tear in the multiverse? 

Y/n: Yeah?

Nick: Well, a few more Y/ns coincidentally popped out the second the others one got captured.

Y/n: Coincidence indeed.

Nick: Just know that getting the one I did over to you was INCREDIBLY hard, I'll tell you that.

Y/n: Okay...

Y/n then opens the door and sees a person with an all black-attire, with a deadly aura surrounding them, which Y/n quickly notices.

???: So, you're the one that the multiverse god asked me to work with, huh?

Y/n: Y-Yeah... Th-That's me...

Y/n: He said this was another version of me, but I'm literally to scared to say anything else to him!!

???: Look, I won't dance around issues, so I'll straight to the point. This Dark Lord crap. It true or not?

Y/n: Wh-What do you mean?

???: Is this Dark Lord really planning to destroy this world?

Y/n: Yeah. If you count stealing the faces of the people in this world destroying, then yes.