11 - Here we go Again!

A/n: A New Chapter! Now I know it's been a long time, but college has been a pain, and getting these photos from my switch took a bit of time, since I've been playing a lot of new games, and making sure I don't bomb any of my college classes!

No one's POV

We see the four Y/ns walking back to the town of Neksdor.

Y/n: Kurome, I know it was already mentioned, but did you really have to be that threating?

Mythra: After Robbie lied to us after saying that, I say that Kurome did the right thing!

Kurumi: Agreed.

As the four arrive at the town, Y/n notices that the sky is dark.

Kurome: What the f*** happened here?

Y/n then looks and notices that some people's faces are missing.

Y/n: Oh... Oh no...

Y/n then runs over to the old man, seeing that he still has a face.

Y/n: Hey, old man! What the hell happened?!

OOF: Well, you know how the genie was released, right?

Kurome: Yeah, we know about it.

Kurumi: What of it?

OOF: Well, just when you think, "Oh! Things can't get worse than this," the Dark Lord's gone and made short work of us!

Mythra: What the hell did he do?

OOF: He took the townspeople's faces clean off!

Mythra: Holy mother of god!

Kurumi: That... seems incredible creepy. But it explains why some people don't have their faces anymore...

Kurome: Talk about one creepy bastard.

Y/n: *Video Below*

Kurome, Kurumi, and Mythra: Huh?

Mythra: Uh, what are you saying Y/n?

Y/n slowly stands up with a determined look on his face.

Y/n: Alright guys, we've got some faces to save. And yes, it does sound weird out of context.

*Time-skip*

We now see the team going through the desert, and as they do, Kurome starts to think to himself.

Kurome: Hmmm....

Mythra stops and notices Kurome thinking.

Mythra: Something on your mind?

Kurome: Yes. I've just been pondering about what it's like to have your face stolen from you.

Mythra: I don't know... But it must hurt like hell when it happens.

Kurome: True... it must be truly agonizing, *GIF Below* and I'd like to do that to Riassy if I had that power.

 it must be truly agonizing, *GIF Below* and I'd like to do that to Riassy if I had that power