-5-

"Heyy, whatchu doin'?" I asked as I received Niki's call.

"Nothing much. You?" he asked looking at me.

"Tryna figure out my homework. I've given up on it" I said shrugging.

"Aish, your such a big baby" he said laughing.

"Yup, that's me." I said laughing too.

Without warning him, I quickly take a screenshot.

----------

Mia_Byul_Park✔

Enhypen, Dream

Enhypen, Dream.team and 487,230 liked this post

Mia_Byul_Park:

Comments:

just.wonyoung_0831: Aww...cho chweet🥺🥺

roses_are_rosie: Go to sleep before I tell mum and dad!!

View replies-

----------> k.o.non_: I agree

Yangsheep04: Why so cute?🥺

----------

"Did you take a screenshot? I look ugly" he said with a disgusted face looking at the post.

"No, you really look cute in it."

"Ughh, why are our sisters like this. It's like they've never been teenagers". he said changing his expression to a bored one.

"You do know that your sister IS a teenager right now, right?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"She is?"

"She's 17".

"Oh right. Should we like ask each other random questions in a way to get to know each other better?"

"Sounds good" I said showing a thumbs up.

"Me first. What do you think you were in your past life?" he asked.

"I think something involving Math since I hate math now. What about you?" I said laughing.

"I don't know why but I get the feeling that I was an author in my past life." he said shrugging.

"If you were to choose a new first name, what would it be?" I asked.

"Niki" he said choosing his nickname his friends gave him.

"I would say Grace, it's a beautiful name".

"Uhmm...What one skill could help you the most?" Riki asked.

"Time Management, I would be the most smart, organized and well 'whatever you could think of' person". he answered first.

"Me too. Meditation, my temper is something I need to get control of." I said.

Before I know it, my sister barges into my room.

"Hah, caught ya" she said scaring the shit out of me.

"Hey sis? I think you already caught me by my post. So, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, I figured y'all kids are still talking so I decided to join since I couldn't sleep."

"Unnieeeeeee whyyyyy--" I was cut by 'someone' deciding to take my sister's side.

"Haha, this'll be fun." he said shaking his camera a little.

"Umm...I don't really think so." Rosie said smirking at him.

We both give her a confused look. Before anyone could say anything else, Konon barged into Niki's room making a grand entrance. 

"ねえ、弟". (Hey, Little brother)

"안녕 자매들" (Hey sisters)

Niki groans at how his older sister is embarrassing him. "Did you guys plan it?" askes Niki looking at Konon at Rosé suspiciously. "Obviously, you dumb fool" says his older sister flicking his forehead.

-----

The four kept chatting till they were all sleepy. The Nishimura siblings slept a little earlier than the Park siblings. The cutest part was that they were still on face time having their phones supported by the wall.

In the morning, Sola was the first one walking into Niki's room and finding them kicking each other's faces. As she neared them, she noticed something odd. Facetime? is what she thought. She picked up Niki's phone and smiled as she noticed the Park sisters sleeping all cuddled up, then her smile faded as she looked at her two older siblings STILL kicking each other.  

She walked out of the room after setting the camera to it's original place.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx