-11-

(Time Skip- 2 weeks)

Mia's POV

Well, in these two weeks, we hadn't at all talked to each other. Even in our group chat with the enhypen and dream team members, if one is online, the other isn't. Maybe this is because of happened at the airport scene, I thought. What if he actually doesn't like me? Did he say that so I don't get embarrassed? What if---

"EARTH TO MIA" said Rosé snapping her fingers infront of my face, trying to get my attention. "H-huh? Did you call me?" I said, looking confused as ever.

"A few many times, YEAH. What were you even thinking about?"

"Nothinggggg" I said stressing the word.

"It's obvious your worried about something" she said crossing her arms.

"Ugh, fine. Yes, I'm thinking about something" I said giving up.

"Which issss?" she said streching the 'is'.

"Well, long story short, Niki and I haven't spoke to each other since the airport incident."

"2 weeks? Why tho? I mean, it's a mutual liking, right? So, what's so awkward between you kids?"

" To be honest, I don't know".

"Then, you call should him and clear stuff up."

"I'll think about it" I said walking upstairs to my room.

Rosé's POV

Since, there's absolutely no privacy in the living room, I go to my room, lock the door and called Konon.

"Hey, you busy?" I said sitting on my bed.

""Not at all. Why'd you suddenly call?

"Well, I'm not having it with both avoiding each other" I said with a LOUD sigh.

"Wait...they're avoiding each other?" 

"Yeah, since the time Niki went to Japan 2 weeks ago".

"Is it because of what happened at the airport?" 

"Yep. I still don't understand why they're avoiding each-other for no reason".

"I thought they're good until now. You know what, I'll talk Niki into calling MiMi."

"Do you think that'll work?" 

"I'm positive about it".

"Ok then. Talk later?"

"Hmm. Byee"

"Bye, coco!"

"... coco? out of everything...coco?" she said not having it with the nickname I just gave her.

"Yeah, sorry."

---

Konon's POV

"Nikiiii, what are you up to?" she said suddenly back hugging him a little.

"What do you want, Konon?"he asked knowing that something's up.

"Ugh. Can't I even care for my one and only little brother" I said squishing his cheeks, secretly disgusted by what I'm doing.

"Ew, stop. And, you've never 'cared' for me like this before. Now, tell me what you wanna tell me."

"Yeah whatever. Message or call Mia. That's all". I said sweetly smiling.

"What if I don't?" he said still being stubborn.

He quickly changed his mind after seeing my expression turn into a dark one. "I'm kidding, i was gonna message her in a few minutes. few minutes? Nah, I'll do it now" he always gets scared when I'm dead serious.

"Good, I'll see you around later" I said walking out his room with a huge grin on my face.

Niki's POV

Woah! That was close, I thought, referring to what just happened.

I was planning on messaging her even before my sister came to me about it.

Mia🥰

Hey Mia

Niki! Hey, I was gonna message you in a bit

:)

We said we would try and not make it awkward but we ended up avoiding each other for 2 weeks straight

Yeah, I hope that doesn't happen again

Let's forget but not forget what happened that day

😂

I'm tired typing. I'm calling, is that ok?

I'm very much free today, sure!

Seen

Incoming call from Mia🥰

Accept             or                       Decline

"Heyyy, it's been a while since I've seen your pretty face" she said making a flower pose and pouting.

I pretended to be disgusted by her actions but could feel butterflies crazy dancing in my stomach.

"You're not even properly acting like your disgusted" she said laughing really hard.

"Not my fault your REALLY pretty".

"Why are we being so cheesy today?" she asked not sure why we're behaving like that.

"Not sure. But, I'm liking itt" I said winking just to see her secretly blushing.

And the conversation went on....

----------xxxxxxxxxx----------